Reviews for The Hellsing War Chronicles
kinigget chapter 94 . 6/7/2015
You, my friend, are *interesting*

I've figured out almost everything, except for why Zohall wants vengeance on Hellsing. Unless of course it's not Zohall himself, but the other presence within him that wants vengeance, and given the events of this chapter that second option seems rather plausible.

I must say you strike a good balance with your foreshadowing. Enough to figure things out, but not so much that you give things away
kinigget chapter 92 . 6/7/2015
Called it
kinigget chapter 82 . 6/6/2015
I had my suspicions, but now I'm sure: Agent One is Zohall
kinigget chapter 73 . 6/6/2015
I definitely like the person Jack is becoming. Also, I'd say more Mega Man than Iron Man. And lastly, five bucks says Lizzie's a werewolf
kinigget chapter 49 . 6/4/2015
Calling it now, Lizzie's not human
Guest chapter 30 . 5/31/2015
I'm definitely ready for Zohall to stop being a stubborn idiot. He is starting to get better though
kinigget chapter 27 . 5/27/2015
So *that's* how you're justifying this. Well, you're directly contradicting canon, but it's going interesting places so I'll let you off the hook

For now
kinigget chapter 13 . 5/26/2015
Oh good, now the *real* fun can start
kinigget chapter 9 . 5/25/2015
See, this is all I want out of life: Leon and Sera's being dorks at each other. The fact that you've mixed in Inuyasha as well is just a bonus
JD566 chapter 96 . 4/29/2015
This is a damn fine story you've got going here. I have been eagerly waiting the long awaited update to come and will continue to do so.

Can hardly wait to see what else Agent One has in store for Leon and the rest of them.

LeonxSeras Forever!
MarieGO chapter 95 . 2/23/2015
I know that Agent One is Zohall! I can feel it in my bones! Love your story so much. I hadn't been keeping up with the story until last week, so I had lots of chapters to read. Let me tell you you made me miss some hours of my sleep.

Love everything about your story! Keep it up man. Absolutely love it.
Master of the Boot chapter 60 . 2/20/2015
I never cease to be amazed at how well you write Alucard. He's a surprisingly difficult guy to write for, I know I've done a lot of it. But you're good.

Yet another great thing is how the action is pulling to a satisfying explosion. In a way it replicates the first time I watched hellsing and I just knew that unlike other anime I wouldn't have to wait for years some death, mayhem and destruction.

And on your skills with writing solemn moments is the question of how Leon survived. The question of his survival in the face of inhuman freaks is even more important in the face of Hellsing's theme of only men can defeat monsters; the monsters don't take it lying down, ever.

And I'm loving this :) never stopped loving it

Ta

Master of the Boot
Master of the Boot chapter 59 . 2/15/2015
I really loved this chapter :)

For me, the great part of this was that alucard's powers were not overkill for this. Unlike with luke Valentine, nothing short of unleashing the hellhounds is going to bring down a g-mutant. And since I've started playing the resident evil games, I have a new appreciation for the resident evil monsters in this story.

Oh and it was a wonderful detail that the man's soul inside was begging for death; that what is human remains but is powerless to stop the mutation of the flesh and the hunger. Reminds me of Van Helsing, "I watch them die and become the men they once were."

And kudos for you for making Alucard murdering someone seem like mercy :)

Yes, I'm seeing everything in your stories that inspires me :)
FORD B chapter 96 . 1/27/2015
Hope all goes well with reality, and I am not worried about how long it takes for an update. As always, looking forward to the next chapter when it comes.
FORD B chapter 95 . 1/24/2015