Reviews for The Lifetime
BeautyInDisquise chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
That was so cute! XD how cute will they get?
Kaleokiekie chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Aw this was a really good story, you really captured their intimacy, great writting.
Broken.Bells chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Aww- too bad they left it on the balcony in the Earth Kingdom, so much could have happened, a closure at least. -sigh- ;) Nice oneshot!
MattyJ613 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
a. r. lindfors chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Aww making me tear up with the sweetness.
Dilanith chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
"And a big kitchen because you dance sometimes when you cook."

That's a man who truly loves his woman.
aang'sbestbuddy chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
I luv this story, it's amazing! In fact i luv all of your stories. Great job and please keep 'em coming! :)
Katsumara chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Do love this story. I'd be lying if I said I didn't want this to be continued as a two-shot so we could indeed see Aang and Katara's wedding. I guess I just love a good wedding fic. It's not very manly-sounding of me, huh? Loving fluff like I do. Well rawr! I'm a manly man. No one can tell me what I can't like!

going on a tangent. Anyway, I've been reviewing a lot of your stuff today, so uh.. sorry for flooding the inbox? :D
Avagrl-kataang-lova chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Aw, Aang knows her so well.
Nicole chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Oh - cute :)
MM-Hunter chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
so far out of all the ones i've read from you this is by far my most favorite one of all, looks like katara is going to get here wedding after all
PropehcyGirlSBN chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
I suppose everyone who reads these reviews is glad that you can't hear people screaming in excitment over the computer...

I love this story! And I do not overreact thank you very much family who thinks that screaming in excitment about a story is weird!
kataang2 chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
aw that was very cute and sweet i liked it
Chocoholic10 chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
aw, that was great! i loved it, as i do pretty much all your other ones.

artemisn chapter 1 . 6/6/2008