Reviews for The Prize
The Medal chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
The Medal

TJ Combo loves medals. He likes to take care of it. Someone needs to bring medals to everyone but not just Combo. "Hey, this is great! I love medals! This is great that I ever hoped for." shouted Combo. "It must be golden not bronze and silver." "Say, kid." said Chief Thunder. "Can't you see? Jago and Sabrewulf have notice ya." "You mean this gold?" asked Combo. "Good right, boy, that is a new pin." "Oh, no." said Thunder with his blinking eyes. "I couldn't let me out of here when Fulgore and Spinal is fighting so hard." "Do not worry, fella. We'll get closer to write anything we need something." wondered Combo. "I won't be surprised by now." "There's nothing we can do." replied Combo. "Where's the thing?" asked Thunder. "Over there." he said to Thunder. "You may your think." "Certainly." said Combo putting his hand around him. "You'll survive. It is gonna be a long day." "We did right now?" declared Thunder nervously. "Shucks, Thunder, I cannot be possible to make us hide." begged Combo. "I wish Riptor was here." He checked on the points. "No." yelled Combo. "I don't believe it!" "It's all wrong!" screamed Thunder. "Give me a break!" yelled Combo. "That is too ferocious. And very quiet!" "Gosh, man, what a joke." accounted Thunder. "Let's go check on the chart!" If Thunder and Combo could see the chart is filled with checkmarks or xs. "These were tied up." wondered Thunder. "Look at me, this is the only way if that's the problem." ordered Combo. "Yummy. Let's go and fight!" "Sure." he said. They all fight together. But Combo is beating Thunder up. "Yeah!" Combo shouted. "I won!" He took out the medal with his moments away. It was a surprise. He won the medal. It is gold and it's shinny. "Look! A medal! *gasp* Thank you, Director. You are the best man in the whole world." he shouted happily. And that's what Combo had won the medal as his winner. How lovely is winning the fight.

The End
Liz chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I think this is my absolute favorite end-of-the-Game fic. I want Methos to be the last one standing, and this way he gets the love and forgiveness of, well, everybody. Now he just needs to use the power of the Last One to bring them back as a community. Well, that would be my fantasy, anyway. Good job on the story.
Dadaiiro chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
*Sniff* you made me cry... though I cant deny this was an excellent story. I've always thought that Methos should be the One. You know, with him being the only one not wishing for the Price and being the oldest. Plus, he has been good and evil, he has known mostly every experience. He should do a fine work. I liked your story. Nice job!
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
Methos was the last? And Cassandra was the other. Wow. I always thought it would be Duncan. But still, this was good. He never once, in any of the episodes he appeared in, showed any hope of being the last.
Ib toooooooo lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
Wow. . .I am in total and complete awe. . .it truly brought a tear to my eye. Niiiiiiiiiiiiice! POST MORE H&S! LOL
Lady Cinnibar chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
Eek! Eeek!
The Fink chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
Thanks for all the reviews so far - if you want to debate a point in the story, or you have a question, then leave me an email addy I can mail you on.
Thanatos chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
Wrong, all wrong, Methos can be emotional but that is very rarely. and that about he never wanting to be the one is only Bull Shit, what drove Methos on for more then 5 thousand years was his desire to survive, and you say he didn't want to win?
Amber chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
Wow! Loved the story. Even with the death of some of my fav characters, I still loved the story. Great emotion and you even managed a happy ending. Wonderful. Keep em' commin.
RJ chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
Very good i would love to know what the prize is though and how methos deals with it
JJ chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
Eveybody thinks one of the MacLoud boys would be the last I'm glad I wasnt the only one who thought it would be Methos.

An amazing stroy by the way I really enjoyed it.