Reviews for Beyond
Charlie'sDragon chapter 8 . 8/5/2011
This was so good. Really messed up in some places, but the way you told their story was absolutely beautiful. All of the arguments about religion and their general inability to really agree... I just have to say that this was probably the best MattMello ever. And sorry this review isn't that long but I'm just going to go sniffle in the corner about how gorgeous that last line was.

Love from,

Charlie
The 22nd Messenger chapter 8 . 3/1/2011
wow

I can't remember the last time I read something this beautiful.

TrinaMarina chapter 8 . 12/8/2010
Oh my God, this has to be one (if not the) most beautiful things I have ever read. You have given Mello and Matt's character's a lot of depth but without making them or their interactions feel out of character. By the time I finished this I was on the brink of tears, you are incredibly talented.
Luftslott chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
I love this story!

I especially read the religious parts of the chapters with intense curiosity. You know, this is one of the first 100%-yaoi stories I've read and while it is a so good plot evolving around the two of them, and that is very enjoyable to read - I like the more serious theme of religion found in this chapter even more, if possible. I've always had an insatiable want to understand believers, to the point where I'm downright annoying, and I think that this story explained an aspect of religion I didn't understand before. Boy, do I sound arrogant? I didn't mean it like that... I hope you understand what I'm trying to say. Great story and all!

I don't understand one thing that I hope you can explain, my English isn't exactly perfect, but anyway in one place Mello stated "You're my fucking penance." What is "penance"? I tried looking it up but... yeah I don't understand:(.

As I said, I love this story. The depth of the characters... the quirky way of writing by mixing flashbacks with present-time... the choice of words... the plot...
FrostedWaffle chapter 8 . 6/9/2010
I wish I could have read this around when you wrote it. I read the Death Note manga and I was incredibly sad when Matt and Mello died. I happened upon your story by accident but I am so glad that I did because I always felt the two deserved a better ending. You gave them that and I feel like they are complete now, geeze maybe you should have wrote Death Note or co-authored because your story is exactly what was needed! Thank you so much for all your hard work and commitment to Matt and Mello.
Philosophical Riddle chapter 8 . 4/8/2010
Who knew dying could be written so elegantly; that death could be things OTHER then sadness and depression yet an odd sense of closure? This gave me everything; that smile on my face, that almost sting in my eyes as if I'm about to cry and especially the closure - despite you having finished this story some time ago. A beautiful piece of work; well written; well played to the point I KNEW you really cared for this story.

You've given Mello and Matt exactly what they needed; and kept me up till 5 AM too. Thank you for the heart-wrenchingly good read 3
XJhoker chapter 8 . 2/26/2010
Ow...

I've just finished this story...

And I must say

My eyes are full of tears

TTwTT It's so beautiful...

Well, I don't have any other comment; just, This story was awesome! I'll look forward for other stories writen by you

Take Care

PD: Forgive my mystakes xD My english sucks
fallingthrough11 chapter 8 . 1/29/2010
AWW NO WAY YOU UPLOADED ANOTHER CHAPTER! yeah it made my day!

i haven't had internet for a week *faints* so i was pretty bummed that i couldn't read this on wednesday, because i so would have, and then reviewed even if it was mid-morning or some strange nocturnal hour ; hehe!

okay, so i *was* going to paste in some quotes but it turns out that i'd just end up copying 'n' pasting, like, 1/3 of this chapter! so rest assuredly i think you've written beautifully, i love it.
ElenAtalantie chapter 8 . 1/27/2010
Ack. Ackackack. This is pretty. I think I'm gonna cry, and not because it's sad, it's just so damn pretty. And it's sweet and silly and yeah, it IS a little sad because how could it not be, but now I'm always going to think of "Broccoli Love" when I think of these two and that is absolutely worth it. ;) Thanks.
jrenee07 chapter 8 . 1/27/2010
;_;

I love how items left by the "living" reach the boys by way of glass bottles in the sea. I'm guessing this mode of delivery changes, depending on where they are at the time? Anyway, it's a beautiful idea. :)

M, I love steamed broccoli. LOL! That was just about the funniest title for a romance novel EVER. And Matt reading from the book love.

Hal's letter was lovely, especially the P.S. It almost made me forgive her. ;)

On a slightly more random note, yesterday wore me out with all the readin' and weepin'. So glad it's over. :(

In favorites.
critter141151 chapter 8 . 1/26/2010
This entire story was beautiful and I'm so happy you put an extra chapter in honor of their real death

RIP MAIL AND MIHAEL

forever and always

;.; The end made me teary eyed
FoamyxTobi chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I tripleheart the rhetoric you've used, especially the anaphora. It always make me so happy to read a fanfiction that was WORKED on.
fallingthrough11 chapter 2 . 11/16/2009
hehe! i've read this story before, twice i think, and here i am reading it again. i love it so much.
Lily and Shadow chapter 3 . 11/8/2009
Ok. I was just gonna read this straight through, but I just had to stop and note that this chapter made me cry. Seriously. This is a beautifully written chapter. Beautifully written story on the whole.
Maddasahatter chapter 7 . 8/15/2009
Ah, the epilogue was awesome as well. The little pep talk that L gives Mello was cute, and Mello needs a pick up XD

The last line of this was great, too, and it wrapped everything up very nicely.