Reviews for Five Days in Summer
Zchocolatebunniesrulezworld chapter 5 . 11/18/2010
My goodness, this is fantastic. You manage to capture the eerily gothic air of 'holic and worm a lot of symbolism (a lot of which I totally didn't catch, I bet - rereading now -.-) into the admittedly short chapters. And you hinted at...not HimawarixYuko, exactly, but more of delving deeper into their not-just-platonic-but-definitely-not-physical relationship. Your fic, combined with the addendum after chapter five, made me see the two of them a whole lot clearer. I love when that happens

I also adored the different spin you put on Watanuki's near-death by window. Seeing Doumeki/Himawari/Yuko's care and sacrifice from their point of view...makes it even sweeter and sadder and just more of everything I love about that arc in 'holic.

Poor Himawari - you're almost too good at describing the strife she unintentionally causes. That girl needs a hug...

The only objection I have to this is the repeated calling of Maru and Moro as "minions". It's kinda creepy. Not that they're *not* creepy, of course...o.O
Doctor Reaper chapter 5 . 7/19/2009
That was very nice. You did a great job with Yuko's character.
Thoughtless7 chapter 5 . 12/18/2008
Ooh, I liked this. I liked this a lot. do I describe it? Foggy, maybe? The tone was really just excellent, and it was a great read. Good job! :D
Azalee chapter 5 . 6/12/2008
The flowers woman was a nice and creepycreepy touch :3 I loved that chapter. This one is a nice conclusion, I think it's actually good that it's so short. Even though I'd have liked something a bit longer :3
hiya24 chapter 3 . 6/3/2008
You are writing this because it is funny but also enduring, I'm enjoying it. Though I don't know that Himawari had to worry about all this I have wondered about it, so thanks :)
Azalee chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
Ooh, very nice. I like the insistance on all the bad luck she brings to people she doesn't even know :3 Also the fact that she thought the bleeding meant trouble for Watanuki, that was very cute.

Yuuko's apparent heartlessness is win.
Poisoned Black Rose chapter 1 . 6/2/2008