Reviews for Found
Richy1991 chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
very good story
Sherlock Sparrow chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Oh... This was so beautiful! It made me cry of hapiness!
InLoveWithJack chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
i loved it! It was so heartfelt and the emotions were so real!

Jack was so sweet it was adorable, overall it was amazing! :)
PiratequeenOftheNorthernSea chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
that was beautifully written. I can feel feel elizabeth frustration in this story how she wants to wait for will, because she thinks she has too but at the same time knowing she loves another man. And I love how you describe jacks feelings towards elizabeth son, that he would care for him because he knows how it is if you have no father around.

thank you for this, the story made my day
ChocolateChipCookie26 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Beautiful! I loved it! :)
bakaindisguise chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Delightful one-shot! Very easy to read (in a good way, of course), and I LOVED the almighty Sparrabethness, hehe ;)

About Elizabeth's thoughts - I have very similar vision of what she feels after AWE, too! :)

Keep writing great Sparrabeth!
Snapecake chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
*sigh* wonderful! *sigh* (again!) Thank you for writing this!
Sophies-Welt chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Amazing! Really amazing!

"He had so much left to say! So much he had rehearsed and wanted to tell her! Let me take you away from here. Come back the Pearl with me. Sail away with me. Let me be the one who takes care of you. If you come away with me, I promise to always be there, for you and the child. I’ll always protect you and I’ll never leave you. I love you, Lizzie. I love you"
Sparrow chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Wow, that was a really good story. I wish it was a chapter one i would lve to know what happenes next.

(thats how Pirates of the caribbean at Worlds end should have ended.)
PiratePrincess29 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Beautiful!
Nytd chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
This little gem caught my eye after getting on ffnet during a bout of insomnia.

Nice job not making Will's character completely lame. The letter you wrote from him to Jack was very well done and very believable. The way you switch from Lizzie's part of the story to Jack reading the letter is very effective.

One small suggestion..eh two actually. Preview your uploaded documents and edit them before posting. You've got a couple of funky symbols interrupting your text. Also, you may want to consider revising Jack's dialogue a tiny smidge -he never uses 'ye' in conversation. Little things like that can make all the difference, and they can be distracting.

The way you use the line 'and so, she would wait' repetitively really makes the reader feel Elizabeth's frustration and how she struggles to endure the situation. Your prose is very good, and thank you for decent spelling and grammar! It's such a simple thing that so many writers overlook.

I'm not entirely convinced of the Sparrabeth ship, but I'll read it if its well-written, and this was.

Nicely little fic.

Keep writing.

Cheers!

Nytd
Sassy Sparrow chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
That was exactly what I needed today! You wrote this all so romantic and lovely, especially Jack, who's so wonderfully emotional in your story. So you really made my day with your great work!

Thanks a lot for sharing it with us readers and please keep the Jack & Lizzie stories up, I'd love to erad more from you!

Take care and hoist the colours high!

Sassy
MeganSparrow chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Wow! Okay, I have goosebumps and I think I feel tears because that was so powerful! So well written and emotional and a perfect postscript to AWE! I'm 100% Sparrabeth, but you treated Will so respectfully, which is perfect. J&E truly belong together, but this is a great way for her to break from Will. "Never to be lost again" - PERFECT!

*applauds*

Megan
AcousticMaiden chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
As much as I despise Sparrabeth fics, this one made me take a double take and really consider the possibility of the pairing. You didn't completely buthcer Will's character and portray him as a fop, as most Sparrabeth fics often do, and I really appreciated that. Your writing was superb and everyone was in character. Overall, a job done very well and a great Sparrabeth fanfic... I still like Willabeth, though... :)

Acoustic Maiden