Reviews for Not Like That
Ruby of Raven chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
Love it! Just the story I was looking to read.
CrayonsPink chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
Great job! I really, really liked it.
teamPinako chapter 2 . 12/16/2009
Tease! No kiss?

I want more of this, it's great! Really well-written.
Burning Ice chapter 2 . 12/20/2008
Aww, that was sweet!
xxZutaraFanxx chapter 2 . 11/10/2008
Very sweet! Thats how it should have ended!
Lacey Beans chapter 2 . 8/31/2008
I agree, you need to continue this!
NorthernLights25 chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
I think you should still continue this! XD
Saucebender chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
Yay! I love this! Honestly, after everything that happened during the second half of season three, how can people really think Zuko and Katara wouldn't work? Or that they don't belong together? I mean, COME ON PEOPLE! Aang doesn't get her and even if he did... he's a monk. Are they even allowed to, uh... well I guess he'll have to if he doesn't wanna be the last airbender... but that's not the point. Zuko gets her. He knew what she needed when he took her to find her mom's killer. Even though he said Aang was right about what she needed, Aang didn't get it. He was proud of her for doing the right thing. Big deal! Zuko actually understood her need for revenge, and then her decision to not go through with it. I think he even thought about doing it himself there for a second, did you see the way he looked at the guy?

And don't get me started on how much Mai doesn't get Zuko. I hate that cold-hearted... witch! "I didn't ask for your life story, I just asked if you were cold." Very compassionate. "Maybe stupid girls." Oh yeah, there's a great way to boost your man's ego. Jeez, he'd been on a boat for three years, then spent a couple of months running from his sister (and Mai too, incidentally). He probably hasn't had a lot of time working on his chick-magnet skills. Besides, I think she only liked him for his throne. "I guess there are some perks that come with being royalty." Whatever, Golddigger!

Uh, I think I got way too carried away. I'm sorry. I guess this story just inspired me to rant!
BlackWingsRainbowTips chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
Much better than that last part in the finale. I like your writing :)

PenguinsHockey14 chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
Loved it!
IndianGoddessGirl chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
Yeah, that was happy and totally should of happened. I loved it!
o0Che0o chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
I seriously believe that this should be a chapter story, not even a long chapter story but definately longer than a one-shot. Anyway i like it and think that it can be developed, and so i think you should but for your benefit probably after you finish 'Change of Pace' first.

I like it alot. It was good, real good.
sparklesthedark chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Very cute.
Just Another Reviewer chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
That was phenomenal. You could make this multichapter, it definitely has potential for that. I think it's important to make a gradual progression with Zuko and Katara, they need to be friends first, and you did just that. Kudos.