Reviews for A Different Kind Of Pain
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Nice...and you even made it not corny! With a lot of feels! Thanks for the feels!
EmelineCarter92 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
LIked the story, not a big fan of the slash, but love to see the whole Supernatural/Big Wolf on Campus crossover. I love both shows. Bog Wolf was my favorite show as a kid and still is. I think that's why i got into supernatural in the first place.

I am making my own crossover. Merton is kidnapped by demons and Tommy and Merton's futureselves help Tommy and Lori get Merton back. (this is were Merton gets the demon blood.) At first Tommy doesn't know they are their futureselves until they tell him. Lori finds out but Merton doesn't. Their futureselves go under the names of Sam and Dean, so they aren't noticed in this time. Future Merton found the wormhoole so he could stop Azazel from giving his past self demon blood when Future Tommy finds out he is furious. They end up not preventing it.
BrokenDoor404 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Great story, just wish it was longer. Its been a while since I've read a BWoC fic XD
Impaladownroute66 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww awesome story. i wish it was longer.
The March Hatter chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
yay , , ,just Yay! that was awesome there should so be more of these out there . . .and you did a fantastic job!
white-monarch chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Happy Day. I've never seen a BWoC/SPN crossover and I'm overjoyed to find this one. Good job!
Alibeth25 chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
I love this story. You did a wonderful job with the crossover. I love both shows so much. I've been watching BWoC lately, and I've been thinking about what would happen it crossed over with Supernatural. I now have an answer for. Again fantastic story.
Blood White Panther chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
I grew up on BWoC episodes in the middle of the night, and I continue to my addiction to the supernatural with the escapades of Sam and Dean. This is brilliant! I really miss this show. And the slash potential is so obvious, I can't believe I didn't pick up on any of it when I was younger. Sort of like looking back on Boy Meets World-my slasher brain can't be turned off anymore.
YunalanaStarphyer chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Very interesting idea, which I love so much. You combined two of the shows which I am currently obsessed with *squeak*. Though not a fan of slashes, I was pleased that you kept with most of the elements of both shows. Odd how they clash, eh? At least you didn't torment me with too much mushy-awkwardness. )

Great story, well-written, a favorite, nonetheless.
I am Akito chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
I am so glad I finally found a story with both of these shows. I love the idea so much. I liked this and I think you write Tommy/Merton really well.
aisarete chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
*deep breath* ...SQUE! *happy dance*

I had never thought of crossing these two, but now it seems so obvious a choice and I wish there was more! I totally and completely love it.
empath89 chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
I really liked this. You took my favorite show and blended it with one of my favorite older shows. And you did it well. I love wincest and tommy/merton and you gave me both in this...although the t/m is more obvious than the wincest. i'd like to see something else like this...

hugs...empath
Yaoifanforever chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Very nice crossover. You keep it real to the shows by having the different experiences with demons explained, and the difference to werewolves as compared to Tommy. I really like your BWOC stuff, gonna try and read it all