Reviews for Highschool Twist
bb chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
idk maybe ummm... well what if he gets paired with sakura and saskue and like put them to like fight for her or something and the kids can like be giving them advice and stuff like that I don't know if this is what u wanted or if it was the kids u were talking about... so ya but if that doesn't work then maybe...ummm yes the seven tailed beast Fu name :Fu
appearance: light green hair up to shoulders purple eyes or violet
personality: is hyper like to joke around and can be single mined
but cares for her friends and will lisone to their problems
talks in third person ex: Fu's name is Fu hope this helps
HalicanDrops chapter 6 . 1/20/2012
Name: yumiko takahashi

(first name)(last name)

appearence: black hair with gold highlights with bangs pushed to the side.

silver or gray eyes

personality: she is an animal loving song writer and makes amazing pop songs. she is out going but can act like gaara and sasuke time to time. she can get really mad and scary when she has too and will try kill anyone that will hurt her friends and animals. she hates sluts, bitches, fangirls, fanboys, and shopping. she is kinda a tomboy type.

i love this story make a new chapter please and i hope you like my character!
Uchiha-Babe16 chapter 6 . 1/30/2011
Name:Hana

Personality:Fun ranndom short and crazy im lazy wenit comes to girls and always denie my true feeling bad habit:( Anyway im kine outgoing and I LOVE GAARA'S EYES EEP:p Again the fangirl thing lool:P I LOVE SPORTS AESPECIALY VOLLYBALL XD

Apperance:Light honey eyes(ilovethem)slim have a nice body black hair with red highlights rosey lips 5'6 right now im wearing red tanktop black shorts

I hope you pick mehxD:P
gaara1234 chapter 6 . 11/30/2009
Name:Zacara Tskyomi

Apearance:Midnight blue hair, golden eyes

Personailities: love to play hard to get,loves vanilla and cats,loves sand too and red-head hotties!
shikainogurlfan chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
shikaino! i know im late sorry
Demon of the sunrise chapter 6 . 11/30/2009
got on for ya

Name: Alice

Hair color: short black hair

eye color: Golden

Personality: sorta like naruto, but a little calmer also can kick butt!

Likes: Cookies and Pizza

Hates: Fangirls and fsnboys and fish
CatDevilAsian chapter 6 . 11/28/2009
Name: Sara (pronounce Sarah)

Appearance: Long jet black hair that goes down to her butt,red eyes, kinda pale skin

Personality: Kind,caring,thinking of others,has a small temper,kinda clumsy,not that smart,loves anything cute,always there to help her friends,very positive around her friends, act like a devil to people who hurt her friends(shy around the guy she likes)

Hates:sluts,fangirls,gays,lesbeians,jerks

Likes:manga,anime,anything cute, and has a little crush on Gaara

Write soon please! I love your story and please use my charater!
SensualCatWoman chapter 6 . 11/25/2009
Sure! That's fun!

So:

Name: Aiko

appearance: black hair red eyes, kind of punkish

personality: a little punk, but she cares about the ones she loves.

Take someone! but PLEASE UPDATE!
pop'n'lock7 HEY THAR chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Oh, yea, i was thinking about Shikamaru and Ino, since that was the original couple i supported, not ShikaTema, tho now i rlly like that couple so... yea, I just like the ShikaIno vibe from this one 4 some reason... XD
Rowan Horan chapter 6 . 11/24/2009
Name: Kisori (or savannah my friends call me Kisori hehe)

appearance:dirty blonde hair blue eyes and freckles and i'm causcasian (white)

personality:weird awesome evil -.- (at times) and crazy x]
pop'n'lock7 chapter 6 . 11/24/2009
does it have 2 look/be me?

CUZ IF IT DOES STOP READING MINE! Mine's a new characas. i mean charactr. i was thinking of

Caracas, Venezuela

XD

ANY WAY

my character is

Sparrow: ME!

Me: no, ur ALREADY an OC. MINE.

Sparrow: *cries*

Me: So my person 4 Gaara is... DUN DUN DUH!

Name: Kokoro Hitome

Nick name she hates being called but some call her any way: Koko

Age: a year younger then them

Appearance: Bright Red hair in the hair style of Hayley Williams in that one Ignorance Video ( XD) and shiny grey eyes. she is average height (5'4'') and weighs 98 lbs. She is pretty lean and slim and sort of muscular. Her skin is sort of tanned like a light caramel (yum)

Attitude: She's wild and crazy and random and VERY slow. She's bad at math and hates it a lot and loves designing stuff. Kokoro is very open to people and likes to make people comfortable, tho she constantly forces people to do what she wants them to do, tho she is some what nice. Kokoro is described as nice, crazy, loud, annoying, and immature. She is a tomboy.

Attire: is it the same daily? If so, then just imagine her outfits very tomboy like, with a slash of punk rock, cuz thats , my style...

that's it... KOKORO!

Sparrow: *pouting*

Kokoro: HAHA!
Ayane Katashi chapter 6 . 11/24/2009
personality: boyish, tough next to Miou. I luv Gaara so much I hope u pick me! I luv dis storY so much dat i kept reading it again ang again never ending!
Ayane Katashi chapter 6 . 11/24/2009
hi!

Name: Ayane Katashi

Appearance: The most boyish girl in school, a long 3 layered blackish-brownish hair, dark deep eyebugs, emerald eyes.
Faking-this-Happiness chapter 6 . 11/24/2009
Name:Tia

Appearance:Hair-Shoulder Length, henna red-light blonde color (.au/catalog/product_ ?products_id407&osCsid ,it's on the chart)Eyes-Deep Blue

Personality:Loner, smart, very creative, bit of a smart-ass, very sarcastic, will stand up for her friends or something she believes in

Very good story, please continue. btw i just got my account so your my first review
Angelic Sakura Blossom chapter 6 . 11/24/2009
Name: Morori (no last name! DOn't have one)

appearance: Black hair going down to mid shin. Golden eyes. Dress up in Gothic lolita style.

personality: I love writng and reading. I also love to draw. I also have quit the imagination but I like to be by myself a lot.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »