Reviews for One Last Time
Chrystala chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
I love this it brings out emotions I cried that'd how good the one-shot was keep on writing plzz ur really good hope to see more stories!
Happinesssmile20 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
This was really good. It gave me some of dem feels.
ran0neechan chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Awwww! I loved it! :'D
LouvreG chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Its a very beautiful story, and it seems like an apt ending that you've given to Kagome and Inuyasha'a love story. I don't know whether you meant to do this consciously or not, but the last scene reminded me of the last scene in Titanic, when Rose finally dies and joins Jack on the titanic, where he says those very words- "everyone is waiting for us." It was my favourite scene in the movie, and this story is my favourite in the Inuyasha series. Thank you for this.
Raven-2010 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Wow this is so beautiful you have out done yourself thanks for a wonderful story" (_)

Raven
Whillenwolf chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I like your canon approach. This, realistically, portrays what can happen with the wish of mortality.
Kamia Keehl chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I can't express my feelings with words.. I cried, haha.. but this is so tragic yet sweet. I love it.
hi chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
oh my god! i CRIED! u really are a good writer
Taja phat chick chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
I just wanted to let you know this story made me cry, it's absolutely beautiful and just an amazing story. It's perfect.
inukag-lover1600 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
aww...that is so cute.

but so sad.
wbaker5286 chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
i loved this! it made me cry. the emotions were expressed so well. the change at the end made me cry even harder. thank you so much for writing this beautiful piece.
DonaPlaya chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
This one "touched the heart" as my hindu friend would say. Very moving and inspiring.
Devil Rebel chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
wow, that was so sad, but a great ending
SorainaSkye chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Hmm. So Inuyasha turned human...interesting. I usually don't like that idea (What with all the effort that's put into showing Kagome loves him as a hanyou) but I like this take on it. Very sad, and sweet.
madmiko chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Great commentary on the consequences of a hanyou-turned-human. Sad that he was not only not bright enough to make a better wish, but that he then wasted his human life on guilt and self-recrimination. And it seems he denied Kagome some small gestures that would have meant the world to her. But she stuck by him and loved him anyway. And his only way out of the cycle of defeat he had woven for himself was the release of death. Strangely enough, you managed to give it a hopeful, happy ending in that death. It's a wonderful piece.