Reviews for Two Of Hearts
misslhydagee.sd.migs chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
winner! i really love Maya and Masataka :) hey may i have a request since I think that youre the best lemon maker, could you write a rated m story about hevn and akabane of get backers? please :)
Exalted Demi-Soul chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Nice
kingvampire00 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
one hell of a dream if u ask me but it was awesome
King of the Fallen chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Another great one.
Guardian 777 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Good one. Nobody really appreciates masataka, but he kicks ass
Mike Kromer chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Man what a trip, loved it, keep up the good work
narusaku69 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Nice, i think you did a pretty good job... I love this couple. I think you should write more of this pairing... maybe could be longer with a few chapters. I think this pairing deserves a nice long fanfic with romance, drama, action and much much more.
it'sacloudyday chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
wow, this is really nice!

at first, when maya woke up in the hotel, i was a bit confused and i thought that the story suddenly got weird and it sucked but in my mind, i was like, 'oh, okay...' since it was lemon...

and then when it turned out that it was just a dream, i found that part really sweet.

so in conclusion, it didn't suck.

i also liked the way you wrote the first part because the fighting scenes were really full of adjectives. it was good.
Shisoukengo chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
I liked it, after all, I'm a firm believer that there should be more Masataka stories out there.
94saturn chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
It was interesting how you turned it into a dream at the end. The fight scene in the beginning was a nice hook to bring them together for the main event. The lemon was well done, as I would expect from you. It was descriptive enough to get the point across and not be vulgar. People tend not to realize just how difficult a lemon is to write if you are taking it seriously. It’s always a pleasure to read one of your lemons because you are tasteful about it. I actually used Hot Rain as a guide for what I can get away with on FF.

BTW folks Hot Rain is a must read if you like tasteful lemons. You can find it on his authors page and leave reviews; he’s earned them.

Well done my friend.

Lord Saturn
Alucard180 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
it does feel rushed at the end , but it is still really good

keep up the good work
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
This is a great Masataka/Maya fic the plot is pretty good and it was and the ending was very well done. All in all a well told one shot romance fic.
animefan29 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
I thought the story was alright for a one shot.
Marq Fyori-Josdyas Auricor chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Fantastic. Do I really need to spell it out? F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C.

Although I do wonder if this really fits in the "M" rating; I'd hate to see it taken down for violating the site's "non-NC17/MA" policy. In case that happens, you could always try .