Reviews for Would You Dare?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
This fanfic sucked. It was confusing and stupid .
devektrax chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
I must congratulate you on this masterpiece. I tend to rarely enjoy relationship oneshots because I seek constant character development which is not something able to be successfully done in oneshots. However, the poetic and almost riddle-like writing form of this piece really drew me in and it was beautiful to read and imagine. Well done!
Kaytlyn chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
OMG that was so good but also confusing at first but when I got half way through it I was like ok its Kaname talking and yuuki sees them... I hate yuuki too so your not alone! Love thus story is very good!
STRFKER chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
i loved this so much
Yan Youngie Desu chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
YASSSS I LOVE ZISSS! I love Yuuki-bashing (no offense to Yuuki lovers) so so so muchhh! I WANT MOARRR.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Oh god!*so much blood from the nose*
Hate and Love chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
That was good! I loved the use of metaphors in this, you should continue with it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
i dont know how many times i've read this, but it still makes me smile and happy. So, pleeeeaaaasssseeee... Make a long story with this plot... I love kanamezero sooo muchhhh!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Awesome I loved it! :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
you should make a fic with this. I love yuuki bashing coz I dont like her. So, make a story based on this pleaseee...
Darkfairy chapter 1 . 10/21/2013

it's so confusing
but I like it.
great fic.
groundedreamer chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
That was really interesting. I really like way you wrote it and especially the questions at the end!
chacra chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
oh very poetic! and yeah like you i strongly dislike yuuki she got on my nerve like no other characters!
and plus Kaname and Zero fit more than Kana and Yuu - seriously no contest

thank you for your story! good luck with your others projects! (life and on ff)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »