Reviews for Cataclysm
Vanillabeancobain chapter 12 . 4/11/2014
I cried when I read this.

I never cry when I read sad stories, this is a if deal. What a gorgeous story. X
lilith dracul chapter 12 . 7/5/2013
I honesty like this ending much better poor reno...it just fits him in this story...just love it
Fallen-Yuki chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
I like your diction.
Fallen-Yuki chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I have to be honest with you. I'm interested in this story but I didn't even read this chapter. I vaguely skimmed through it. That isn't a bad thing though. I skip a lot of first chapters of stories I end up absolutely loving.
Alamorn chapter 12 . 2/15/2011
Duuurr. Thinking? What's thinking? I had been craving a Reffie fix, and this was the perfect thing for it, if a bit more depressing than I normally read. The characterization was so amazing, and and and my mind, it is blown. Your writing style is so wonderful and now I want to write a chaptered Reffie.
kyogirl213 chapter 12 . 2/7/2011
that was awsome
DontCryCrazy chapter 12 . 1/1/2011
This is a really good story!

I liked both endings but I think I like the second one best! :)
cleis chapter 12 . 10/12/2010
BruHaeven, i love both endings. The second ending is more believable though (don't let the emo kids get any ideas). I loved chapter 10 the most because you got around to expressing everything so beautifully. I would have wanted more closure regarding Vincent's deal with Shelke (i hate her guts), but i'm happy as it is that you've finished this tale. do keep on writing! can't wait to check out your other pieces!
cleis chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
i've been out of the loop in this fandom for quite some time and i'm glad that your fic is here when i got back! i love the plot and the characters. what a well-written and believable story. i hope the ending will blow my mind away! kudos!
Le Requiem chapter 12 . 9/6/2010
So uhm

just to let you know

i dont know when you wrote the second epilogue

but it made me do one of those goofy grins cause it was so good.

Hope you're having fun in college missy ;)
hdfkhdkfjas chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I think the alternative ending...felt better than the first. I definatly see Reno doing this more than him living out his life. Wonderful story _
JingYee chapter 12 . 7/25/2010
I can't stop grinning like crazy at this ending. I think it suits Reno and Yuffie more than the other one, although I really liked that one too. Thanks for writing this! :)
Kaikai PANTS chapter 12 . 7/22/2010
im glad u did an alternate ending! ur right, this one seems more plausible since reno is a turk! great ending ( i read the other one a while ago, but i think i like this alternate one better)! i hope u continue to write more fantastic stories!
elle91 chapter 11 . 5/5/2010
omg i wanna cry! that was a good ending! i like happy endings! wow 61 years? geez I love reno and yuffie! ah! good fic:) i read the whole thing in a matter of 3 hours:D
Kburn chapter 11 . 4/4/2010
A amazing tale of friendship at it's strongest and love that could wait a life time.

Well written and one of the best Yuffie/Reno fics i've seen out there. Many thanks for writing sach a great story, able to make a young man cry.