Reviews for Cataclysm
worldreminiscence chapter 12 . 7/2
And let's get the love started...you say... XD

Is it weird that after I forking cried again in this chapter, that at the end I was smiling like an idiot then the next, I was laughing inwardly like some crazy clown when I read that line of yours? Lol XD

Anyway I loved both versions of endings, though this was indeed a turk way of dying. You did a great job, I almost want to marry your fic of renoyuffie.

Now you made me love this pair all the more it's so frustrating when I feel pain that it's not canon and will never be, though in many awesime fics they are, and maybe that's all I need. XD Right, enough of my babbling lol.
worldreminiscence chapter 11 . 7/2
Okayyyy wait. I just realized ONE IMPORTANT THING. You are the author of Hostage! Woooot and that one is also in my to-read list. I'm so happy now! And I'm happy with this ending, you sorta had me in a roller coaster ride lol one moment I was crying, the next I was giggling like a crazy zombie-fangirl (zombie cause I haven't had sleep yet and I probably look like one right now hahahahaha)

Anyway thank you for this story! It was wonderful.
worldreminiscence chapter 10 . 7/2
Even though I knew where it was headed... THE TEARS UGH THE TEARS WON'T STOP. And I stayed up all night now it's dawn 3:30 something am, and I AM CRYING FOR LEVIATHAN'S SAKE.

You better write different RenoxYuffie story where it's far away from the word tragedy T.T *continues to cry*
worldreminiscence chapter 4 . 7/2
Oh gahh I love your writing. It's so, so... I can't explain. There were funny lines, there were lines that squeezed my heart... Poor tifa, and Yuffie... Gosh I don't even know why I decided to read this cause it screams Tragedy on the genre and I'm not so, so good with tragedies... (though I've written one tragedy fix before lol) but yeah, something about it at summary that made me curious and when I started reading, I couldn't stop!

Maybe I'll just prepare myself to cry later on when I finish reading this fic. T.T
Vanillabeancobain chapter 12 . 4/11/2014
I cried when I read this.

I never cry when I read sad stories, this is a if deal. What a gorgeous story. X
lilith dracul chapter 12 . 7/5/2013
I honesty like this ending much better poor reno...it just fits him in this story...just love it
Fallen-Yuki chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
I like your diction.
Fallen-Yuki chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I have to be honest with you. I'm interested in this story but I didn't even read this chapter. I vaguely skimmed through it. That isn't a bad thing though. I skip a lot of first chapters of stories I end up absolutely loving.
Alamorn chapter 12 . 2/15/2011
Duuurr. Thinking? What's thinking? I had been craving a Reffie fix, and this was the perfect thing for it, if a bit more depressing than I normally read. The characterization was so amazing, and and and my mind, it is blown. Your writing style is so wonderful and now I want to write a chaptered Reffie.
kyogirl213 chapter 12 . 2/7/2011
that was awsome
DontCryCrazy chapter 12 . 1/1/2011
This is a really good story!

I liked both endings but I think I like the second one best! :)
cleis chapter 12 . 10/12/2010
BruHaeven, i love both endings. The second ending is more believable though (don't let the emo kids get any ideas). I loved chapter 10 the most because you got around to expressing everything so beautifully. I would have wanted more closure regarding Vincent's deal with Shelke (i hate her guts), but i'm happy as it is that you've finished this tale. do keep on writing! can't wait to check out your other pieces!
cleis chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
i've been out of the loop in this fandom for quite some time and i'm glad that your fic is here when i got back! i love the plot and the characters. what a well-written and believable story. i hope the ending will blow my mind away! kudos!
Le Requiem chapter 12 . 9/6/2010
So uhm

just to let you know

i dont know when you wrote the second epilogue

but it made me do one of those goofy grins cause it was so good.

Hope you're having fun in college missy ;)
hdfkhdkfjas chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I think the alternative ending...felt better than the first. I definatly see Reno doing this more than him living out his life. Wonderful story _