Reviews for Out of Order
Falsify chapter 6 . 8/8/2011
Lavi's narration is hilarious. Exactly this kind of crack I like, dry and wistful (or maybe just I am wistful, because I look at things from Kanda's point of view).

Lavi certainly has words and he knows how to humiliate with them; this I enjoyed immensely. Kanda is a character interpreted by fandom so defensive that he's a perfect victim for some abasement - by other characters or by the author. :p

As commented before, the way things turn out is fresh. Only thing I'm left missing is deeper Kanda-angst. ;_; But I hate fics in which he's a sissy, so... My wishes contradict each other.

Yay...!
fallen-musician chapter 6 . 12/5/2010
I am very impressed with how you write both Kanda and Lavi. I don't think I've ever read a fic where Lavi was trying to ward off a horny Kanda, and yet somehow you managed to not only put them in this situation, but conduct it with excellent characterization. Plus, it was hilarious as hell and kept me up reading until far too late to see how it ended.

My only complaint is that the development of each part was a little rushed, to the point where it sometimes became hard to follow what was going on. The ending in particular was a little unexpected. However, the spot-on characterization and overall hilarity more than made up for it.

Finally, I appreciate having a more ordinary situation, for once. Although I love seeing Kanda and Lavi together, it's always a breath of fresh air when things work out...a little more like real life.
hollyivy7 chapter 3 . 1/5/2010
asking your pseudo-grandpa for advice on your sex life. sure, why not, Lavi?
the-fish92 chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
3 awesome writing
Nekocin chapter 6 . 2/21/2009
... I'm torn between laughing my heads off at this and feeling really sad. But I think I'll go for the laughing. This is quite an interesting fic series. I like the way you wrote their perspectives, especially how the phrases just come out humorously when I read them over. Although I found it bad for Kanda to get turned down this way, it's actually really fascinating to see him pine for Lavi in his own way. A lovey-dovey Kanda, apparently, is scarily vicious. XDD That's really refreshing. Especially the way you've ended this series. the last chapter just took the winning cake. XDD

My KandaRabi fangirl heart was a bit saddened of course, but in my mind, I think perhaps they'll have a much healthy relationship(?)malebonding after a while, once they're past their... well, love-hate phase, so to speak. 8D Overall, I've enjoyed this immensely.
TheyCallMeDeath chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I've re-read this after a lot of time and it kinda got me down at the end for a must be cos the first time I wasn't that much into LaviYuu.

Letting that aside,I do think it's crackish;I had so much fun reading,but there were times when I wanted to punch Lavi to no end.

Oh also...could someone explain the pun to me? You know,the one with Kanda's name at the 's just english is not my mother language and I sort of suck at getting jokes.
Wolfie559933 chapter 6 . 10/12/2008
Wow. All I can really say is wow.

I absolutely loved this story, even if it was confusing at times and it contains my two least favorite pairings in the entirety of DGM. You don't need to be a Kanda/Lavi fan to enjoy this fic. Overflowing with epic. Seriously.

~Wolfie
Clockjuice chapter 6 . 9/23/2008
I thought i'd lost this! Good golly! I found it(how dumb of me not to check my review history)Haha! I enjoyed it immensely. It still cracked me up. You gave Lavi one hell of a voice, really wicked and brilliant humour. It made me feel a little nasty for laughing along with Lavi at kanda's plight but hell, Thank you for that, it was a bloody good and fun read.

Do I really get fanart for predicting Lavi rape? Do I really? Or have I missed the deadline for request submission? Well then, In the event that I haven't, I shall shamelessly request a Kanda Lavi one with a (smirking) Kanda on top!

Thank you!

Clockjuice!
DarkIthil chapter 2 . 7/29/2008
OMG! I'm so enamored in your style, every time you add a comment like "sniper-style" or "Kanda the ninja" I burst out laughing. Besides the hilarity of the story I think you managed to put them all in character, and I especially like the way Lavi's and Kanda's thoughts are portrayed.

I'm still at 2nd ch. but taking in the genre and style somehow it doesn't seem to be all romance and happily ever after story, which is fine by me as long as you don't make the characters too miserable and pathetic.
Jess chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
actually when I first saw Lavi in manga I thought he was a girl, and a pretty one by the way, lol.

the story is great so far!
froyozensight chapter 6 . 7/14/2008
I never thought Lavi was being too mean! He's actually being nice in that, he doesn't want Kanda to suffer that much because they can't really be together because of him being a Bookman. It makes sense I say! D: lol at Lenalee and Allen with the fetishes. Marian would unknowingly teach Allen about that, wouldn't he?
Sarahfreak chapter 6 . 7/14/2008
*sob* Well I have to say that I came away from this chapter with mixed feelings (YAY for parting on good terms and NAY for unrequited love)...awesome writing. I liked how you had Lavi offer Kanda some middle ground/resolution before they parted ways and how Kanda (lovesick as he was) decided to deal with it in typical Kanda fashion, ignore it until it goes away or threaten it with the business end of Mugen *grin* It would be fun to both of them in a situation (like being punished by Komui for breaking stuff) where they couldn't escape each other (how long would it take for Kanda to crack under the pressure? *grin*). Great update and chapter. Loved it!
Trishmeister chapter 5 . 7/12/2008
Lol Kanda is so straightforward. i was like OMFG when i read that. poor lavi lol. i love your style of writing and how kanda is going after lavi. it's so cute!
Trishmeister chapter 2 . 7/12/2008
OMG! This story is amazing and brilliant! Kanda/Lavi is my favorite pairing too and i've never seen a fanfic like this before. lol I LOVE IT! Too bad it was so awkward. Poor Kanda lol...what's going to happen to Lavi...lol this is too awesome!
2M chapter 6 . 7/12/2008
A lurker decides to review:

Uh... *blinks*

Uh...

I actually think it was more cute than cracky, oh well, it was an interesting read...

*sigh* If I didn't think you were interesting... I would puke at the Allen/Lenalee...

Keep writing...