Reviews for What Flour Bags Can Do To You
Waywardneko chapter 10 . 12/22/2013
this was adorably cute. I laughed SO much...
Rosewater chapter 10 . 8/24/2013
"Her thoughts drifted like a plastic bag in the wind..." Your odd choice of metaphor tickles my funny bone to no end. XD

I love all of them chapters, they are so spot-on in character that it is like watching the story playing out in anime style. Especially the father, son and rukia conversations lol. There's just too many good things to point out so I'll stop here before I wrote a fanfic about you in your review page.

Anyways, I look forward to the next chappie and will go sniff out your other fics too in the meantime. Thanks for the fun read. :)
B000097z chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
Aw they are so cute
Twentyonestoriestotell chapter 10 . 7/25/2012
Yes finnaly! Wait what happened to there baby? Husaki? O:
NieveDrop chapter 10 . 6/23/2012
Who was watching the sack of flour during the wedding? LOL

I hope you can come back & finish your story soon!
NieveDrop chapter 9 . 6/23/2012
Urahara & Yoruichi had my rolling - especially Yoruichi's thought about being able to hide behind the fan.

The priest had a monocle? For some reason, that image is too funny.
NieveDrop chapter 8 . 6/23/2012
"Why you-! What kind of father leaves his child with his wife and runs off with another man?"

That was, by far, the best line so far! LOL
chuela7795 chapter 10 . 3/26/2012
update pls
XxMitsuki WolfxX chapter 7 . 1/20/2012
Haha really good fic so far!

I like how Ichigo and his inner hollow are fighting but also acting like brothers ((( give or take a few awful comment to each other and sarcasm)))

Continue on :D
Eyes of Dark Violet chapter 10 . 10/29/2011
WAH... did you know that this very story is one of the first ichiruki stories I've ever read? One of the best ones, I might add. Thank you for reviewing my chapter on my story, it really meant a lot because you're one of my few favorite FF authors. :)
Kaiisan chapter 10 . 9/14/2011
waaaaahoooooooo! Yay for the IchiRuki-ness !

omg this is amazin, i can see why this story is so lovable.

and to think, I got a positiv review from a fantastic author like you

This is really good, more please!
keigo chapter 10 . 8/30/2011
UPDATE ASAP!
FancyPanty chapter 10 . 6/6/2011
this has gotta be the BESTEST story i have ever had the pleasure of reading on ff. seriously, youre a genius. if i could i would review for this one a hunbdred times over but that wouldnt be fair to you and the other ffers. awesome awesome awesome awesome. update before i die please!
TheSilence chapter 9 . 5/31/2011
BONER SPREE
Himiko Love chapter 10 . 1/20/2011
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeekkk I wish there was wedding! This story is so funny and cute awsome I luv it can't wait your next chapp¬°!¬°!