Reviews for Through It All For One Last Kiss
LordHatredX chapter 12 . 4/5/2014
interesting story to bad it hasnt been updated in years

! ! ! .
TidusandYuna09 chapter 11 . 2/1/2009
great chapter, even thoug it ws short. PLEASE dont quit. i know all about being busy and not being able to find inspiration (I have a story that it happened to.) Trust me, inspiration will strike you when you least expect it. my suggestion to you (if you haven't done this already) is to make a set of notes outlining what happens in each chapter, but keep them kind of vague. that's what i do for my story A World Away. i have a set number of things that i want to happen in each chapter, but my mind is still free to run. think if a dog in a pen and one on a chain. the notes for each chapter are my pen. but enough of my rambling.

great story so far, i cant wiat till its done!
Waiting for your Whistle chapter 11 . 2/1/2009
Aww don't quit i think you're a good writer
TidusandYuna09 chapter 10 . 12/16/2008
you've got a good story going on here. as i said before, i like it. i can't wait to see what Braska says about Tidus dating Yuna. chapter 4 of my story A world Away is up if you wanna check it out.
markes030 chapter 10 . 11/25/2008
a lot better with the updating. But u should try and to write more. like when in school get a notebook and write in it for ideas later.
Waiting for your Whistle chapter 10 . 11/25/2008
Gr8 new chapters! Braska's goiing to go Ape S* when he finds out about Yuna & Tidus lol
Razorback Rob chapter 8 . 11/23/2008
And just thought of a name for chapter 10.. its cheesey but "small house, big love?" :) All your chappies are great hope you update soon
Razorback Rob chapter 10 . 11/23/2008
woo great chappie real sweet update soon yea? :) :D
Razorback Rob chapter 9 . 11/22/2008
Loving this fic Loving the fast updates loving it update soon
Atelier Ani chapter 7 . 11/21/2008
I'm really enjoying this fanfic~ I was acctually kinda disappointed when I hit the last chapter up, lol XD

- ; Ah, holy cow.

I just noticed...

The title says Though It All For One Last Kiss...

Though... - ;;

Ehh, anyway. The story is really great so far, I'm really enjoying it! ;D keep up the good work~

Update faster! Or you may not be able to keep the fangirls at bay! XD (...says the fangirl to the fangirl.)
markes030 chapter 6 . 10/30/2008
its a good story but if u want more reviews and readers u need to update a lot more at least once a week
sanchez2010 chapter 6 . 10/15/2008
Ha ha. Braska is the living dead. WOw. Good one. LOL! I really like this story, it's very comical Poor Tidus and his fantasies though. You know those are gonna get him in trouble. XD Keep up the good work!
flame55 chapter 5 . 10/3/2008
it good can't wait for more
TidusandYuna09 chapter 4 . 7/25/2008
great chapter. i cna't wait to see how Tidus and Yuna's relationship plays out. also, thanks for reviewing on A World Away. chapter 4 will be up sometime soon.
TidusandYuna09 chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
you got a pretty good story going on here. i like it, its got its own flair to it. check mine out and keep up the good work