Reviews for Erebus Ferrox Riddle
Guest chapter 15 . 4/13/2021
it is 2021 and there is still no next chapter
Slytherclawqueen325 chapter 15 . 9/14/2020
This story is one of my favorites. I understand how hard it is to continue a story, but if you ever want to, we will read it no matter how long it takes to upadate. Thank you for writing this beautiful story. It was so original, and I really did love it so much, I cannot explain it in words.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/5/2020
when will you post it have been , what ? years
mintloveme523 chapter 15 . 5/10/2020
As a fellow author of HP fanfiction, I understand your pain and do wish you luck on your exam, even though you probably finished taking it many years ago. What you said makes sense because sometimes I also skip over A/N's especially if it is Extremely long. If you wish, completely ignore comments that contain hatred and blunt disrespect, they mean nothing. Don't let another person's actions or words bring you down. This story is amazing, simply wonderful, and you really caught the readers attention. I love reading fanfic that really grabs my attention and encourage you to write more

Keep going, mintloveme523
Guest chapter 14 . 5/3/2020
We want more please author please
Daniel chapter 4 . 1/3/2020
i love it
mumphie chapter 14 . 10/29/2019
Great story - perhaps someday you will finish? :)
mumphie chapter 1 . 10/29/2019
Question...Dumbles was battling Voldie who held 'Harry'. Voldie fell. Later, Lily picked up Harry and left after the Order cleared out and took her 'body'. Okay. 'Harry' must have fallen out of his defeated dad's arms. Somehow invisible Lily picked him up with Dumbles there? Even if he went out of the room, he left a toddler alone with two bodies? Then, when they cleared out, they didn't remember the baby? Did they quickly make another golem since Voldie didn't have time? But then Dumbles saw the baby alive. Confusing.
PurpleArrowhead chapter 4 . 10/22/2019
SLYTHERIN FOR THE WIN
Major bitch chapter 15 . 10/21/2019
Oh you poor dear, you should know that you weren't rude in anyway merely asking why these fics were the same. Darkprince should know by now that not all people read authors notes or even complete descriptions. Your not at fault and ihop e that Darkprince someday realizes their mistake and has the guts to apologize to you. I hope your alright after this situation and have a lovely day. Good luck with your fantastic story and keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2019
Is this story abandoned?
Horsegirl2005 chapter 15 . 2/5/2019
While I don’t know how much this will help as it is 2019 and you last updated this in 2011, I think he/she was being very rude from what I understand he had posted one authors note (which everyone skips) and yelled at you for simply looking out for the other author! You were just making sure that someone didn’t get the short end of the stick so to say. And while the author was VERY RUDE you were just doing the right thing. So I congratulate you for sticking up for yourself and others.
P.S your story is amazing
Horsegirl2005
dan4eva chapter 15 . 1/9/2019
For the love of our heavenly mercyful GOD, YOU HAVE AN EXPLANATION ALREADY, DO I HAVE TO PUT IT IN EVERY REVIEW? SERIOUSLY? IN THE AUTHOR'S NOTE, IT CLEARLY STATES THAT STORY WAS ADOPTED. THE SUMMARY OF THE STORY, CLEARLY STATES THAT STORY WAS ADOPTED. HOW MUCH MORE DO YOU NEED?
Redhood11686 chapter 15 . 12/13/2018
Okay so... on both sides of the story there is right and wrong.

Yes, this author should not have been so blatantly rude, nor should they have insulted you and yes they should be making changes to their story however.

There are quite a few authors here who take being called a plagiarist very badly. And yes I can agree that until changes are made it's still someone else's original idea. But you must also remember that because this person got permission to rewrite the story that it is now theirs so insulting them in this AN by saying they have gall is really unnecessary.

At the end of it all you both have reacted badly. with the author blocking and insulting you and you, coming here and saying they are the ones with gall and almost entirely in the wrong except for that misreading.

Now obviously this is just my view as an outsider therefore I may not have all the facts and it's just a mistake on my part taking your words like that, if so I apologize in advance.

Otherwise I'm really loving this story so far and look forward to the next chapter.
peteanderica chapter 15 . 12/7/2018
Love your story so far. Looking forward to next chapter.