Reviews for Erebus Ferrox Riddle
Vicki219 chapter 14 . 1/4/2011
Cool story, hope you update more soon
Draeconin chapter 6 . 12/29/2010
Although a good story, you need to fire your beta and find a GOOD one. There are too many wrong words used. It appears as though your beta only used a spell-checker and has a limited vocabulary, since they don't seem to know the difference between one word and another.
sage-kkm chapter 14 . 12/25/2010
CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!
Chiyoku Shibata chapter 5 . 12/18/2010
I'm sorry. I feel like you deserve an honest review, here. I love your story, I love the characters and the twists. But I hate your Mary Sue. I just absolutely Hate her. It turns me off your story completely. So, out of respect for a fellow fanfic author, I'm just letting you know this, and that I won't continue reading your story.
Chiyoku Shibata chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
Ok, I'm liking this story very much. Thanks for writing it!

one thing though, this: "That girl could make a run for your money, Reby, the way she reads books," quipped Draco, following Erebus' line of sight.

It doesn't make sense for Draco to say that in regards to Hermione simply because Draco doesn't know her. Sure, she's got a big stack of books in her hands, but it doesn't mean she's going to read them, or that she's going to read them all fast, even. Maybe she's running an errand for someone else, maybe she's been wanting all this books for a while, and she just wants to expand her library, and maybe her parents or guardians are forcing her to buy all those books.

I know... it's super picky of me to pick up on that little detail, but I'm like that... it's the little things that nag at me, and I just couldn't let it go XD sorry.

At this point in the story, they don't know her yet, so they can't make a comment on her bookishness simply based on the fact that she's got a stack on books in her hands.

again, sorry ) but I couldn't stop thinking about it, lolz.

Other than that, great story! I love the fact that Lily survived and became a Dark lady or whatever. It's super original, in my opinion. I've seen a story where Harry is Lily and Tom's son, but Lily dies at the beginning of the story... never seen one where Lily stages her death, Tom still becomes a spirit, and Lily escapes with Harry. It's a great twist!

I do feel sorry for James, though... but at least he's already dead and not suffering anymore... but seriously, poor guy... his wife in love with the dark lord, and his kid isn't his kid, but Tom's, if that wasn't enough, Sirius was a follower of the Dark Lord... sheesh...
harrymione4ever7 chapter 14 . 12/2/2010
Hey I absolutely loved it! it's awesome! please update soon!
Chocolate Forests chapter 14 . 11/29/2010
AMAZING! UPDATE SOON! :)
SoapGirl21 chapter 14 . 11/28/2010
Love your story please update soon.
Eliph95 chapter 14 . 11/22/2010
ooooh i really love this story! it's definetly better than some other stories involving darkharry being voldemort's son..idk why but i just love anything involving some sort of partnership between the two..so don't like abandon this story cuz otherwise you'll find yourself face-to-face with evil mini snakes after you! (:
Devilsummoner666 chapter 14 . 11/7/2010
update and make the chapters longer
AtherisHiss chapter 14 . 11/7/2010
This story should have more reviews than it does. It's a really interesting alt universe story. Well written too. Looking forward to the next chapter
NutHazelNut chapter 14 . 11/4/2010
Loved it. Hope you update soon and all that stuff.

Anyways I think that at the moment your story has too little action and I'd like to know that girl Anna that you once or twice mentioned-.-Your story needs more excitement. Shiva is cool and Amanda is also okei i guess but you said that Zabinis have a gift. And it's that gift that could come into your story Blaise and Dark creatures. I mean aren't werewolves Dark creatures of the Night maybe becouse of some freak wrong time wrong place situation Blaise will meet our dear old Moony?heh everything could happen right? What else...Oh if your story is school related then I think you should write more about classes. You don't have to over do it just Transfiguration or Charms here and there. But if it's not your goal to describe Reby's school life then it's okei. oh and I'd like to hear more about Voldemort troops and Death Eaters and dark Lady etc.

Okei that's about it.

I hope you're doing Great!

Keep Going!
Rolling-Thunderrrrrrrr chapter 14 . 11/1/2010
awsome chapter i especially liked the part when Lupin sees Erebus's eyes and realizes their lily's eyes good job
Rolling-Thunderrrrrrrr chapter 9 . 10/31/2010
i think this was a great chapter besides some minor spelling mastakes it was good oh that reminds me about something i noticed in a previous chapter and i dont mean to be technacal but james potter was a seeker not a chaser not that it matters still an really good story keep up the good work!
Caethel chapter 14 . 10/28/2010
Is the remaining family member Snape?
427 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »