Reviews for Erebus Ferrox Riddle
narakunohime chapter 15 . 8/29/2018
I really hope that you continue soon! :)
Adina Jiang chapter 15 . 5/19/2018
please update! I really love this story!
Anon chapter 15 . 4/20/2018
Aw, that mofo sounds rude af. *raises sleeves* Lemme at em!
Guest chapter 15 . 4/11/2018
Is the story abandoned?
Paula chapter 14 . 12/30/2017
moreplease
Guest chapter 15 . 11/23/2017
About this author and your "talk" with him, I'll say what I think, don't judge me for this, please.
Depending of the way you read your comment, it can be considered rude, because it can be read like a rebuke (and looks like you were trying to say he was copying), but he was wrong when he answered like that. He didn't needed to do that, and you should have ignored his response, but you answered.
Your second reply can be read like a rebuke as well, and I really think this person don't like rebukes, 'cause his second reply was even worse than the first one.
Well, that's it. I am loving your fanfiction, and I hope that you will continue it.
Sorry for the mistakes, I am not from a country that speaks much other languages and I never bothered myself in learning more than translate english to my language, so everything that was written was relying only with my vocabulary.
QWERTY chapter 15 . 10/18/2017
This fic is HORRIBLE. Everyone (ESPECIALLY SNAPE, OH MY LORD) is SO. FUCKING. OOC.
And there are a large amount of grammatical errors. Honestly, you sound like a kid trying to use big words and failing miserably.
As for the last chap (that whiny author's note), stop. Just stop. OBVIOUSLY the author's gonna be fucking frustrated when it is MENTIONED IN THE SUMMARY.
I am so glad this fic ain't being updated anymore. I doubt people need to lose any more brain cells.
Speaking of brain cells, I really doubt you have any and i really hope you aren't writing anymore as people really do not have to be subjected to such horror.
Whiny, spoilt bitch
A reader chapter 14 . 7/4/2017
When I saw the author Note...I kinda didn't wanna read the story because of how brilliant it is...wish it could be updated again...even if it's been 'years'
Gurgaraneth chapter 1 . 5/15/2017
Plz update sn plus sme ppl r jst plain rude for no reason
Guest chapter 15 . 3/18/2017
Don't worry about what that author said. I LOVE this story!
Kaiba13Dragon chapter 15 . 2/24/2017
This is an amazing story. Sorry to hear you are having a hard time with another author, but I just wanted to let you know that I really love this story. It's so unique, cleaver, and very edgy. I am eagerly looking forward to any future chapters.
Nomuracchi Nomura587 chapter 15 . 10/25/2016
Don't listen to the stupid MF. He/she is not living in u so he doesn't know if ur brain cells are dead or not. let it slide and continue with ur story. u know how some people act, they act as immature and stupid children. if u was that rude to u, then he is not worth been an author cause u have to be polite and patient with ur readers no matter his annoying or rude they are. and also he/she is not worth ur time and energy and strength for u to waste upon. just let it slide and move on. ignore it. keep on writing, u r so good at it. don't listen to all those haters out there, cause that's what they are, haters.
FlameofOlympus chapter 15 . 9/25/2016
My name is Ashley Wang, and am 10 yrs old. I discovered the wonders of fanfiction when I was searching for the eight Harry Potter book (in desperation). I love DARK fanfictions. Don't be discouraged by the stupidity of 1 idiot, you were perfectly polite. HE/SHE probably just has a bad temper (like me). I'm going to flame him/her so bad that he/she will piss his/her pants!
LordKallig977 chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
I meant to say can't wait for more, not me in my last comment.
LordKallig977 chapter 15 . 6/13/2016
First: great story, can't wait for me. Second: There's no reason to be hurt just because some random person you don't know decides to insult you..Also, if you're gonna say that to someone, read the whole story, you said you only read the first chapter. Don't let someone like that guy get to you.
427 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »