Reviews for Good Things Come In Bits And Pieces
Lily1204 chapter 15 . 7/16/2018
Aaaawwwwwwww I need more of this cuteness please
wanderlustnyc chapter 15 . 6/24/2018
Cool set of one shots you have here. Chapters 14 and 15 are my fave with chapter 2 rounding off my top 3.

They are short, but they serve their purpose; to give quick glimpses into the lives and thoughts of Tony and Pepper (and Rhodes in the later shots)...open-ended with room for the mind to explore possibilities and ask what-if. Yes, short and sweet but you can still feel good after reading them.

Hopefully, you still get email alerts or notification when you receive comments. It has been 10 years since you've posted and I'm sure real life as occupied your time. Thanks for posting this. Hope all is well. Cheers!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/1/2014
Absolutely beautifully written. Even though they were snippets somehow they fit together as one. I really hope your career involves writing because if it doesnt...then youre wasting your life! You are amazing
Toni chapter 5 . 11/14/2013
Beautifully written chapter. Its shortness and sweetness is very rare i had to review! i loved that line about a new rhythm
Bella Cuore chapter 13 . 2/29/2012
Hysterical! And actually...quite believable. Hmmm. The conversation of course not them actually...you know...
Bella Cuore chapter 9 . 2/29/2012
I loved it! And I really likes the ending. That was quintessential Tony.
Winteroses chapter 15 . 2/14/2010
Aw, this story is really something:) I love it and I almost exploded with laughter on chapter 12! Please keep going, since it has been almost two years and no update:( Please update soon!
fangiosfriend chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
That is a classic drunk scene. I've never thought of an icecube as the straight guy before. Very clever and very Tony.
pheobep3 chapter 15 . 6/11/2009
I like ur style
PalisDelon chapter 15 . 11/26/2008
What a very cool collection of stories.

This is going on my favorites list.
OctosDinos chapter 15 . 11/14/2008
Aw, that's a cute chapter. I love that song, even though it always made me so sad to hear it because I feel bad for the couple and I keep thinking I'll never find anyone to love that much.
OctosDinos chapter 14 . 11/14/2008
I swear Nick Fury DEFINATELY needs his teeth punched in. This chapter was so sad. I'm glad everyone's okay. I like an angry Tony. ;)
OctosDinos chapter 13 . 11/14/2008
lmao! XDXDXD
OctosDinos chapter 11 . 11/13/2008
Aw, poor Tony. I'm happy to be seeing more of Rhodey.
OctosDinos chapter 10 . 11/13/2008
O.O...Oh my gosh...Tony, pants, rock music...*passes out*