Reviews for Fading Memories
Minsul chapter 15 . 7/6/2013
Hahaha, Susan please don;t go runinng after Caspian, not yet. Make him suffer a little more
Minsul chapter 13 . 7/5/2013
I like where this is going. Is time to taste your own medicine Caspian. After all Susan did and wait for you,seriously. But I love you with every piece of my heart.
Minsul chapter 12 . 7/5/2013
Hahha,how I wish Susan would say not to dance with the King so we would feel just a tiny felling of what Susan go through all these years. I love how Susan didn't stay in her room crying like a little girl. I love it!Oh, Susan,hold on. I'm living all that pain with you. How I would love to hate Caspian,but I'm in love with him just like Susan.
Minsul chapter 11 . 7/5/2013
Girl,you like to play with my feelings. I'm just feeling exactly like Susan heart-broken,but still trying to keep it cool,cause well it seems that he moved on,and he has it right. But girl,me and Susan we have suffer so much to have Caspian by our side. Well, let me bring more tissues.
Minsul chapter 10 . 7/5/2013
This is the best fanfic I have ever read so far! Keep up the good work. You have been the only author to make me feel connected with the history and the characters. And also I have never seen such an original work piece. And the way you kept the personality of each character alive is amazing. Everything feels so right. Thank you so much for this little gift. I think this would be the story that once a year I would reread again. I have never ever felt in love with a book or a ff the way I felt with this one. Thank you for making me feel so passionate for a story for the first time,since I have never felt that before. Thank you so much, I hope one day you decided to make another story about this two beautiful characters. You have a fan for life. Thank you.
thegentlequeen chapter 21 . 5/21/2011
I love the story! You did really great
Fred's Spirit chapter 21 . 3/28/2011
Amazing, amazing story! Loved it!
maddie-babz chapter 21 . 1/9/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE! This atroy was excellent! I realize it's long over, but I wanted to give you a shout out anyway! Keep up the spectacular work!
Teerisha chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
i loved this story! :D
Hyperbanana16 chapter 21 . 12/31/2010
Eeeeeeppppppppp! Yay! I'm Sokol glad they are together! I was worried that you would separate them or something. This is one if the best suspian stories iv ever read!
Hyperbanana16 chapter 16 . 12/31/2010
Your giving me whiplash here! I thought caspian and Susan would be together :( no offense but I don't like Amir or annabell caspian and Susan were MADE for each other!
Hyprbanana16 chapter 15 . 12/31/2010
Ya ya ya ya ya ya ya! :D this is still a great story and it just got better! I looovvveeee Susan/caspian and I really really really want them to end up together! Please keep up the good work!
Hyperbanana16 chapter 10 . 12/30/2010
Noooooo! He can't marry someone else! First you kill him and now he's not even wit Susan? That's terrible! But that's not what I think of your story I love this fanfic it's really good! :) I like the idea of caspian coming to england but he can't marry someone else!
abstergos chapter 21 . 12/21/2010
This is such a brilliant story. I was so happy with the ending :3
joyfulweirdness chapter 21 . 12/16/2010
It's my frist time to read narnia fanfic like this and to be truth I don't expect too much. But this? Definitely higher than my expectation. XD. Eventhough it doesn't give much thrill since they were fell in love already in the book, this story still pretty good!