Reviews for Pop!
Djulien chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
the ending was just the cutest!
lazy.flower chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Cute stuff, cute stuff! :D Anyways, I've been taking a look at your works from four years ago up til now, and I can definitely say that though your story ideas are consistently and delightfully creative, your writing style and conventions have definitely improved. Good job! x]
bakasaru264 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Haha! Ichigo is so doomed~! I wonder if he would have a mental breakdown soon?

Love it, job well done my friend!
NiyuChu chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Treu, so true. Bubble Wrap (read: Mr. Bubbly) is very much so fun ;D

But it'll take over the world someday.

Definitely.
SecretBox chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
That was cute, and hilarious. I just ADORE the IchigoxRukia pairing. & this one just made me smile profusely. Good work, m'dear. 3
nahadiba chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
hahahaha..i think that ichigo wil go sulking more than rukia did...i cant stop smiling now~nice n best ever fic...thx for sharin~~
IchiRuki-Sucker chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
I couldn't stop laughing! XD

And yes, bubble rap is a blast! Go Mr. Bubbly!
ElusiveRaid chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
the only thing im more obseesed with than bubble wrap is those stars. i make thousands of them a week-im uberadd. . my friends dont think its healthy. love the story too!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Haha nice story. I lol'd a lot. Haha Rukia totally would make up a weird name for bubble wrap (Mr. Bubbly lol)
Requiem of the Nobodys chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
This was unbelievably funny, and yes I get yelled at by my parents when I'm messing with bubble wrap.
KageNoHoshi chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
i love making those stars! hehe.

super cute fic! loved how you made rukia all childish and stuff.
None chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
its so damn fun to pop them
Ninja23 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Haha way to end it in style! Good job!
Alice001 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
aw! Soo cute! Ichigo is so sweet! Awesome job!
Aetherielle chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Cute! XD I LOVE bubble wrap too! They're so fun to pop!

Haha...poor Ichigo...bet he'll get eyebags because of those sleepless nights for making origami stars and for hearing Rukia popping Mr Bubblys XD LOL -pat Ichigo's head- This is very cute and funny! I love it so much! Keep up the awesome work Kitty chan! _