Reviews for Mistletoe
totally cute. loves it!
lisa chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
more please!
DarkSorceressofLight chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
I loved it, especially the mention of Beast Boy and Robin having to kiss. That was perfect. And of course Robin kissing Raven. That couple will forever be my favorite. Good job on writing this; it was awesome!
CharmyPI-5 the VIII chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
I went ot see if your other stoires were as good as your 30 ways to annoy the titans story. ANd I was right! they are really good!
sandybeach6th chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Aw, cute! You're a good author.
Kamakazi Ninja chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
haha maybe a bit cliched but still cute. you managed to put some little twists and your own sense of writing that made it believable and entertaining. good job. keep writing, this is good.

KN

PS haha is my favorite part

“Can’t Raven just blast the mistletoe away?”

I could see mas or menos saying this for some reason...it'd have to be in spanish though :)
LynetteRowan chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
yeah . . . christmas is a long ways away, but I'm happy you posted it. Your short was really cute. It could be more . . . you know after the kiss? Anyways the whole idea was adorable. Love the invisible plants and Stare's clever plan. Who knew she had it in her? Great job.
Pointy-Eared-Fox chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
The first thing that came to my head when finsh this story was Damn Mistletoe. That was funny and cool. I laughed a little.
The Samurai Prince chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
I thought this was pretty good. Funny too. :)

I don't think Star would try to plan something like that, but I thought it was kinda IC in an alternate way.

This was a nice little read! ;D
Kmberly chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Gosh, this was great. I loved the way Robin came off and couldn't help laughing at the mental image of Beast Boy and Robin having to kiss. Was it mouth-on-mouth or a cheek kiss? -grins manically-

Anyway, good job ;D
December'sRose chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Aw, I liked this. It was really cute and I love reading xmas stories during the summer as well! :) Fantastic job Lidia!

~Symone