Reviews for Finding the Right One
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
Awesome i love it
KittyLynne chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
I'm glad to see you've updated this story...but after reading your note at the end of the chapter, I get the sense that you're feeling lost as to how to go on. My suggestion would be to focus on the lines

"If Tasuki wanted to fall for me, then let him. It didn't mean I would have to fall in love with him back."

and

"Did Tamahome really affect her so much? I've been avoidin' her too much. I'm bringin' Miaka back, if it's the last thing I do."

If Miaka has lost her 'perkiness', then write about how Tasuki helps her get her groove back. This is the point to leave Tamahome and Yui to their own devices for awhile and focus on Tasuki helping Miaka see that it's possible to fall in love more than once in a lifetime..._

Every good wish,

KL
Kenjo chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
Ooohhh... Update soon! I hope Miaka is going to snob Yui.:P
foxfaceish chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
Well I personally hope that you get a chance to finish this story! I like the way it is going and how it is being written!

If you do decide to continue it, I will be looking forward to the next chapter! :]]]
Jacky chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I love this story. You have got talent.
foxfaceish chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
hey i like how your starting out! i am very curious as to the route you are going to take :D lol keep it up!
otaku-Stasi chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Wow... I love it. I love how you used Miaka's P.o.V. when talking about her. I also like how Miaka went to Tasuki instead of Hotohori, leaving him sad once again. "Heavy is the heart of the man who only seeks to comfort a woman who does nothing but take ccomfort in the arms of another." -Some quote I just made up!
HoneyFlower15 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
I have to say that this story seems really interesting. In both with tasuki and miaka and yui and tamahome. I really want to see what happens next.