Reviews for The Only One
Psyka chapter 10 . 10/31/2014
Wow awesome please please please update again soon
GinHanelle chapter 10 . 11/17/2011
Noes! I want to read more! QQ

Nice outfit you had Cris wear.

Tom and Cas are my favorite; you obviously did something right, lol since I like them so much. Anyway, thank you very much for sharing this story. I sincerely hope you continue it one day.

_
GinHanelle chapter 9 . 11/17/2011
Wow, Ixion is insanely useful.
GinHanelle chapter 8 . 11/17/2011
Aw, Cristiano is an adorable name! I will add it to my list. I so loved the scene where poor Severus just about freaked out because Cas, Harry, and Tom were being themselves, lol! Hilarious. I had my doubts about the wisdom of making Severus blood adopt Harry, but chapter cemented it as a great idea in my mind. Very entertaining and sweet chapter with many smile and laugh-up inducing moments.

Thank you.
GinHanelle chapter 7 . 11/17/2011
Oh good, Severus got off lightly.
GinHanelle chapter 6 . 11/17/2011
Sending the Dark Mark through the floo: BRILLIANT! I love that idea so much. This is the first time I have ever seen it (read it).
GinHanelle chapter 5 . 11/17/2011
Ha! His broom has to go up to only twenty feet, lol! How sad, but I can understand Tom's worry for his safety somewhat. *snicker*. I can't believe Harry started crying; how embarrassing, but his age makes it understandable. Hmmm, I wish someone had a birthday cake for me...
GinHanelle chapter 4 . 11/17/2011
Interesting bit about Harry's wand woods and focus. I loved it! Heheh, it was enjoyable to read about Tom getting so worked up about his goals, lol, especially education. Yes, anyway, what I am trying to say is this: thank you, this chapter made me laugh_
GinHanelle chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
Lol, you are so funny; your author note made me smile. Thanks for glossing over the shopping.
GinHanelle chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Heheh, I really like it. That part with Voldemort and Lucifer was immensely amusing, and very different from what I usually read. Also, I like the name Ixion and I am adding it to my long long list of great names. Thank you!
Melodien chapter 10 . 10/5/2011
meh, laziness is a good thing... thanks for sharing :D
yukino89 chapter 10 . 7/4/2011
RogueNya chapter 10 . 2/5/2011
Well this should be quite interesting to say the least, look forward to reading more in the future when you update again
Bane WolfBlood chapter 10 . 1/19/2011
Really good please update soon!
K Krystine chapter 10 . 1/7/2011