Reviews for Keep It, Like This Ring Around My Finger
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Hey! You're a great writer, I love this story, it's great. Are you ever planning to post some more chapters? Please email me or something! Thanks!
Razenfield chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Yay! You posted it! *Twirls in a circle in spiny chair* Wait! *Le gasp!* Did you finish it! *Sque!* Anyway, I am finally happy that you posted it on FF! But! Let's continue with the reviewing!

'It surprises me, because for some reason a ring draws my eye faster than a necklace does.'

For some reason when I read that, I kept thinking, Well yeah, 'cause a ring tells you if they're married or not...and for the infamous Dean, that little fact may be important so then angry husbands won't skin them alive...

' "They call themselves 'Gothics.' They wear lots of metal, like clothe pins and chains and spikes, and a whole lot of black, not to mention the hardcore metal and rock music. Lots of them are atheists. Ugly little creatures, that's what they are. Ugh. A disgrace. They're like nerds with an attitude." '

Right, cause wearing shirts two sizes too small, which barely covers anything up, is not a disgrace at all.

'Vampires were extinct. Everybody knew that.'

Ha. That's what you think.

Whoo! Yay! Yay! Yay! For posting the first chapter! Can't wait to read the next (Although I already have but I still consider it a thrill to read it again)!
Laney Tate chapter 1 . 6/2/2008