Reviews for Hostage Headquarters
Ziva-Warrior Princess chapter 12 . 6/8/2016
Re-read it. Still crying.
Ziva-Warrior Princess chapter 13 . 4/21/2016
Just when I thought I couldn't cry anymore. Goshdangit. Oh man. This was...I...my tears say enough.
maisie22452 chapter 13 . 9/4/2015
This is a really good story. I loved it but I was literally crying for the last 1 and a bit chapters because Gibbs died.
Eagle Hawke chapter 13 . 3/31/2014
Why did you kill Gibbs? He was the leader! The rock of the team.
love chapter 4 . 10/4/2013
That story was sooooo sad
tiva.till.the.end01 chapter 11 . 5/5/2013
i dont hate i luv u (not in that way) i think this is great
geekychic1999 chapter 13 . 1/23/2013
4 1/2 years later, people are still reading, loving, and reviewing. Just so you know.
Crazy Ninja chapter 13 . 11/23/2012
omg you killed Gibbs of?!
it was a really good story but i would have preferred it if you changed the story so it affected ziva more than tony - just my personal opinion
but overall great story :D
ncis29 chapter 13 . 6/10/2011
I really liked it until Gibbs died...I can't stand any of the main cast dying (unless it's fake and they are back in the story later) unless it's Vance

Why kill Gibbs? :'( Good story anyway
Team Rosalie chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
omg! luvd it! so sad! but gr8 ending!
Escape my reality chapter 13 . 4/7/2010
ok, as sad as i am that you killed gibbs (i literally still crying about that) i really do like how you finished the fic, good job :)
Escape my reality chapter 12 . 4/7/2010

how could you kill him?
CSI4lyfNCIS13 chapter 13 . 1/15/2010
THIS LAST CHAPTER WAS VERY MOVING. GIBBS SHOULD NOT HAVE DIED. HE GAVE HIS LIFE FOR HIS SONS AND DAUGHTERS BUT HE WAS A HUGE PART OF THEIR LIVES AND WILL ALWAYS BE. TOMORROW MIGHT COME AND DECADES MIGHT PASS BUT LEROY JETHRO GIBBS WILL ALWAYS BE ALIVE IN THEIR AND OUR HEARTS. HE WAS A FATHER, SAVIOR AND SOO MUCH MORE. HIS MEMORY WILL BE ETCHED TOGETHER IN TIME.

I LOVED IT.
4k101 chapter 13 . 10/22/2009
aw! snifflesniffle i cried at the end... so good!
Misguided Choices chapter 13 . 5/20/2009
So...I started crying. That was...really good. Better than really good. I just can't really explain.

How you wrote Gibbs with every one of them. It...I can't even it explain it. It was so good. A really good sequel to a really good first story. Keep writing. You have such talent.