Reviews for Hostage Headquarters
Eagle Hawke chapter 13 . 3/31/2014
Why did you kill Gibbs? He was the leader! The rock of the team.
love chapter 4 . 10/4/2013
That story was sooooo sad
tiva.till.the.end01 chapter 11 . 5/5/2013
i dont hate i luv u (not in that way) i think this is great
geekychic1999 chapter 13 . 1/23/2013
4 1/2 years later, people are still reading, loving, and reviewing. Just so you know.
Crazy Ninja chapter 13 . 11/23/2012
omg you killed Gibbs of?!
it was a really good story but i would have preferred it if you changed the story so it affected ziva more than tony - just my personal opinion
but overall great story :D
ncis29 chapter 13 . 6/10/2011
I really liked it until Gibbs died...I can't stand any of the main cast dying (unless it's fake and they are back in the story later) unless it's Vance

Why kill Gibbs? :'( Good story anyway
Team Rosalie chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
omg! luvd it! so sad! but gr8 ending!
Escape my reality chapter 13 . 4/7/2010
ok, as sad as i am that you killed gibbs (i literally still crying about that) i really do like how you finished the fic, good job :)
Escape my reality chapter 12 . 4/7/2010

how could you kill him?
CSI4lyfNCIS13 chapter 13 . 1/15/2010
THIS LAST CHAPTER WAS VERY MOVING. GIBBS SHOULD NOT HAVE DIED. HE GAVE HIS LIFE FOR HIS SONS AND DAUGHTERS BUT HE WAS A HUGE PART OF THEIR LIVES AND WILL ALWAYS BE. TOMORROW MIGHT COME AND DECADES MIGHT PASS BUT LEROY JETHRO GIBBS WILL ALWAYS BE ALIVE IN THEIR AND OUR HEARTS. HE WAS A FATHER, SAVIOR AND SOO MUCH MORE. HIS MEMORY WILL BE ETCHED TOGETHER IN TIME.

I LOVED IT.
4kitty101 chapter 13 . 10/22/2009
aw! snifflesniffle i cried at the end... so good!
Misguided Choices chapter 13 . 5/20/2009
So...I started crying. That was...really good. Better than really good. I just can't really explain.

How you wrote Gibbs with every one of them. It...I can't even it explain it. It was so good. A really good sequel to a really good first story. Keep writing. You have such talent.
yumi2482 chapter 13 . 5/17/2009
aww. wow
AbbeyPotter chapter 13 . 5/5/2009
i'm crying so hard right now.

the bits with gibbs and each individual character...it's so sad! :(

i usually don't review completed stories when i find them and read them, but i felt like i HAVE to review this one. it's amazing.

it is definitely one of the best fics i have ever read in my entire life. and it has touched me, thinking that one day it could be like that. like it was with Kate and Jenny...

congradulations on a wonderful story and keep up the fantastic work :)
Yuki's Adorable Girlfriend chapter 13 . 3/3/2009
ill have you know that the last chapter made me cry. the tombstone was so sad! and Tony's thoughts with Gibbs. oh i am such a wreck. good story!