Reviews for His Final Goodbye
Perfect!
elenavacek chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
wow, just... wow
Silversaz chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Wow, that was really emotional! I loved the way it said- it felt like a snitch had lodged itself in his throat. I haven't heard that one before!

As much as i hate to say it, i have to- curse my mum for being a teacher!- please watch out for your double negative! Sirius watched until he couldn't see it no more... just the complete opposite to sirius watched until he could see it no more, so i thought id point it out. Sorry for the mini lecture...

Anyways, this was excellent!

Keep writing,

saz
laughingcat123 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
It was really good, It made me cry.
Queen N chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
fantastic. made me cry.
Fmh chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
I was very choked by this a very sensitive lovely story thank you
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Oh, God. You do know how to break my heart, don't you? I didn't read this earlier, because I had a feeling from the summary that it'd be making me cry a bit, which I didn't want before I went out. But I didn't expect this. I'm not just a little teared-up, but actually crying. For real.

I love Sirius and James's friendship so much and I've always wanted to read this scene, but I don't think I have. This was perfect though. Really beautiful.

Amazing job!
boostarryeyes chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Powerful and beautifully written. Just love it.
MBP chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Oh, this is just devastating. ( Poor, poor Sirius... no matter how I try to spin it to myself, his life just ended up being so sad. I'm glad he got to reconnect with Harry, but it was never easy for him, and it really should have been. He deserved happiness.
otherrealmwriter chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
This is a very good story. It is very tragic and very touching. Good Work!
BlueSpottedDog chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Aww...that must hurt...hurt loads for Sirius...great story btw!
NLaddict chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
that was good, really touching.
Ms-Fleur chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Beutiful one piece but very sad, Sirus had the most tragic life I belive the most in the mauraders, grew up in a hated home, but found companioship in three friends, betrayed, lost his dearest friends, sent to azkaban, and finally killed by his own blood cousin bellatrix.
Amaherst chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
This was sweet.

You stole my title! Hehe.
kncrowder88 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
This is really good. Great job.