Reviews for Trouble Me
Mayonaka no Sasayaki chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This is a very beautifully written story you have here and I'm loving it. Please keep up the great work!
StarliteOracle chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
luv this
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Aww! This was so sweet! And yes, I did read "It's Over." This may be because I'm biased, but I think this is certainly one of the best "Yami-angst/Yugi-comfort" stories out there. I especially love that comparison in the end, where Yugi compares himself to a card - to be kept in your hand or played on the field? I also really like how you characterized Yugi in this - asservative, but still enough of that prodding to get Yami to open up.

Great job!
bbissocute chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Wow. Very touching. Again, you manage to capture the characters beautifully. Lovely job.

bbissocute
DarkManedFox chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
nice and sweet...
Yuhi Sakura chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
I really love this story, maybe more than I liked the prequel to it. It was quite good and I loved all the little things you threw in there that very clearly directed to their very close bond without you having to explain it in black and white-the mark of a great author. I also love how you kept to the original character development and played on it without losing it. However, one point I was a little iffy on: I'm not sure that Atem, AKA Yami Yugi would ever tear up in front of anyone; not even for lack of trust, something he and Yugi have plenty of, but just because he's learned to be such an independent person. In any case, amazing writing!
yakiyuki5044 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
that's make me like it...

nice story...

you done a great job!

The Danvers Girls chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
*Bawls eyes out* aww... sweet and fluffy! Yami truly does need to let Yugi in more often; it'd be so good for the poor guy!

I think you should write a sequel... with Yami trying to explain them all and kind of breaking down; which he needs SO badly, believe me. And you'd be the perfect person to do it!

-Sammi
HughesHanajimaHilariaHypocrite chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
nonyaoi, correct? well then, consider this fic officially accepted to my Non-Yaoi Yugioh Fics Worth Reading C2. it will make a worthy addition.
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Your right, this is good, but it would be great with the lyrics.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
This, this is cute. Don't get many fics like this. Nicely done.

Keep writing!
MyAibou chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Lovely companion piece to "It's Over." You really have their relationship, their strengths and weaknesses, their internal fears NAILED. Great job!