Reviews for Sweet Dreams
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Oh yes...
Moon-Blackhuntress chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Hmm, the only thing I'd do is add some kind of lube. Cuz there's no way in hell Kurt wouldn't bleed or be in pain with no stretching or lube.
shinofangirl chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
First I would like to inform you that a slash means graphic vilence, lemon is sex, and yaoi is specificly boy boy. I would like to know when Logan removed (or even unzipped) his pants as you failed to mention that. Also, it would hurt like a bitch for Kurt to have lost his virginity (probably) anyway so he wouldn't have immediately wanted more but to go dry and without preperation THAT would HURT. Why did you write seperate stories insted of just chapters?
mysticmoon1331 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
phew! is it hot in here or is it just me? amazing story! i hope you plan on writing more like this one. i love this pairng and there are just too few of them. you are an amazing writer! i wish you good luk with future writing and no writer's block. good luk!
Story Fabricator chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
so cute! nightcrawler is the cuteis X-men.
SilentKiller1 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
AW LOGAN SHOWS HIS SWEET SIDE!
ForbalaTheGreen chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
this was a good story, and you stayed in character pretty well. it was kind of annoying to read kurt's accent-i recommend just writing "will" instead of "vill" in the future. there were several typos, but not enough to make me scream. the sex was a little short and not as detailed as i would have liked, but other than that, the story was VERY good. i think with some practice and editing, you could be a really great writer!
Kanaydian Dragon chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
This is a pairing I've never thought of before, but certainly interesting.
L.Is.Cute chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
*giggles* You know, I have a very strong love for Kurt. I really do. It's a motherly love, but it's love all the same. Now, Logan? Never a favorite of mine. I'll be honest, he kinda annoyed me. But after reading this, I have to say that you've changed my mind. _ Great lemon! Really, I'm in the library right now and people keep looking at me every time I giggle! _ Anywho, can't wait to read the sequals you put up!
Thebunnylordofdoom chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
SO FREAKEN KAWAII (sqeals!)

Oh i love this, it was so cute and had a smokn' lemon in it too!

Awesome work D

MinxB
AngelsRevenge chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
OMG i've never seen this pairing and I LOVE IT lol my two favs geting together was wonderful! i'm going to read al the secquels or how ever you spell the word..lol
Lina03 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Wow, I never would have thought of this paring, but you made it work. Thanks for posting your work and I hope you get hit with inspiration again soon! ;}
Pontaloon Master chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
i love how you made it seem like Logan had fur too (Kurt isn't alone!) and i also liked how Kurt was the first to make a move because he rarely is in the other fics i've read and dude for your first X-Men fic, i say DAMN!
blueonyx chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
omg! that was so hot! well done!

but one thing is kinda bugging me. how did Logan wash Kut's back when he was six?

Logan only met Kurt when he joined the xmen.

but that dosent matter. the point is Kurt is so cute and this was a realy good story.