Reviews for Q's Little Problem
The Power Complex chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
I love this! It's awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Keep it up.
Lilith Luciferia chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Certainly off to an interesting start. I would very much like to see this continue, if you are still writing it.
livingstorywriter101 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
This is really good :) It's funny and not at all predictable for me. I really like it. Q, along with everyone else, are perfectly in character. Please update at some point. I would really hate to see this story go unfinished, or unupdated for that matter. I do love the bit about the glass with no bottom and how her mind doesn't really have a filter, like all little kids I've met. Probably the best Q story I've read so far :) Again, please update at some point soon, I really would like to read more of this story.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
*snerk*

Poor Picard. And we love him anyway.

Keep writing!
Musingsage chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Why have you stopped working on the story? This is brilliant! Everyone's as they should be, and Qs the best as always. Please update.
theinspired chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
awesome! Q has been one of my favorite characters. You captured him perfectly!
Eternalswirl chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
he great story need more
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
A great story. Very funny.
Jay Lee Leuis chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Great start! We all know how things get interesting when Q shows up. You should keep writing.
DarkLoad chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Pretty good. I take issue with Picard looking for aspirin specifically, though - I doubt they'd still be using it by the 24th century, and he could probably have the replicator make what he needs anyway.
JTS chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
You requested reviews so a review I will give you. Funny start, the girl is nice, and Q is written well. Don't write Picard as too angry and impatient. Keep writting! I think Im first review hows that eh?