Reviews for True feelings
beanoboyz chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Nice story, but you mixed up vulpine and lupine, and that sort of annoyed me. But overall nice story.
EvanescentCrystal chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Krystal is a pimp after all... ahem.
I liked this story very much, I also liked the whole voice thing, it was nice!
Robin-1992 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
You know you keep calling Wolf a fox and the other way around, right?
The Wolf's Huntress chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
If you haven't noticed on my non login name (wolf huntress) I freakin envy fox XD
Blake chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
you know a wolf is a lupine and a fox is a vulpine sort of confusing trust me btw awesome story plot but you should have added a little bit more to krystal leaving just saying.
Falrox chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
That story was great. You might want to work on your grammar and yo had lupine and vulpin backwards lupine is a wolf and vulpin is a fox.
Akuma the Dark One chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
You got vulpine and lupine mixed up. Vulpine is a fox and lupine is a wolf. But I still liked the story enough to add it to my favorites list, keep up the great work.
Joe 'Po' Navark chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Wow, I really liked this story. I haven't read much starfox but this was a pretty good story. I love the comfort fox offers wolf as he battles his own feelings. It's quite different seeing the rival friends but I think that's what gives it it's charm. There are places where the dialogue could use some work but that can be said about even the best of writers. I give it 4out5 stars.

God job!

- Joe Navark
Fenrir Necros Jericho chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Nice story but I have to point out a bit of a problem. You kept on calling Wolf Vulpine and Fox Lupine when it should actually be the other way around.
Snubbs chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Excellent story! (Gave me a boner, hah *blush*)

5/5. :3
Decoy-Dragon chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
5/5
Kur0-Nec0 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
i loved it but u confiused lipine with vulpine
Dark Balto chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Good Story!I Applaud you!
j chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
u
Riktor51 chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
*drools*...awesome is the only word that I can currently think of