Reviews for True feelings
xxsquidxx chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
DO YOU HONESTY THINK YOUR FUCKING FUNNY FUCKIG WITH MY Friends! THIS IS SO SHITYY AND FILLED WITH SO MANY TYPOS LIKE HOLY FUCK! look GTFO of the internet you don't belong here! your ruining the starfox series if you make another one...im gonna find you and fucking kill you :) also becuase of you my friend wont even play sf0 now... - xx_squid_xx
jamer arasons chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
What...the actual fuck...did I just read...you just destroyed the starfox series...like wow who knew people could make wolf and fox have sex like this and im sure fox would hav einjoyed it...no he wouldn't have if this happened wolf would have been a rapist!
beanoboyz chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Nice story, but you mixed up vulpine and lupine, and that sort of annoyed me. But overall nice story.
EvanescentCrystal chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Krystal is a pimp after all... ahem.
I liked this story very much, I also liked the whole voice thing, it was nice!
Robin-1992 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
You know you keep calling Wolf a fox and the other way around, right?
The Wolf's Huntress chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
If you haven't noticed on my non login name (wolf huntress) I freakin envy fox XD
Blake chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
you know a wolf is a lupine and a fox is a vulpine sort of confusing trust me btw awesome story plot but you should have added a little bit more to krystal leaving just saying.
Falrox chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
That story was great. You might want to work on your grammar and yo had lupine and vulpin backwards lupine is a wolf and vulpin is a fox.
Akuma the Dark One chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
You got vulpine and lupine mixed up. Vulpine is a fox and lupine is a wolf. But I still liked the story enough to add it to my favorites list, keep up the great work.
Joe 'Po' Navark chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Wow, I really liked this story. I haven't read much starfox but this was a pretty good story. I love the comfort fox offers wolf as he battles his own feelings. It's quite different seeing the rival friends but I think that's what gives it it's charm. There are places where the dialogue could use some work but that can be said about even the best of writers. I give it 4out5 stars.

God job!

- Joe Navark
Fenrir Necros Jericho chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Nice story but I have to point out a bit of a problem. You kept on calling Wolf Vulpine and Fox Lupine when it should actually be the other way around.
Snubbs chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Excellent story! (Gave me a boner, hah *blush*)

5/5. :3
Decoy-Dragon chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
5/5
Kur0-Nec0 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
i loved it but u confiused lipine with vulpine
Dark Balto chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Good Story!I Applaud you!