Reviews for Friday Night Subway Rush
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
The little tidbit of background inspiration info was pretty funny, and I'm glad this amazingly cute fic was spawned from it! Danny falling back against Flack to feel his little problem was too funny, and Danny's smooth offer at the end that lasted "five seconds" was so sassy and so Danny! Great job!
TaylorMyaTaylorMya chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
bice
ThePointGirl chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I like, i like very much. Well done! I love how Danny knows at the end, that is genius. Please read some of mine and review. They are nowhere near as good as yours but i would appreciate it. xx

CSIEmmaHarper
tinkrbell225 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
i love it it was great
Blank9194 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
haha thats really funny *kinky* right there. haha great job on the story )
Radioactive Ferret chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Love. Love. Oh, did I mention LOVE? This story completely made my week! And I am now inspired to write a CSI: NY ficlet of my own! Thanks to you, I was looking for inspiration on the LightRail this morning on my way to class, and I think you've made the train my new muse or something...

Yeah, blah blah blah, I'm rambling. Long review short, this fic is wonderful, hot, inspiring, and it's going on my favourites list! Keep writing!
Lily G chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
uh huh ! hot ! and funny... write soon a new one !
Medie Shanachie chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
there are curves. you do get thrown into people and it is highly annoying. lol my sister hates riding the trains when its not rush hour. she flat out refuses to get on them when it is...good thing i don't take her into the city during the week most of the time. if you ride them frequently though (which danny seems to), you tend to develop balance and not get slammed around as much.

from a former frequent train rider who no longer lives in the city.
SunshineAndDaisies chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
that was so totally awsome! ur a great writer!
CavalierQueen chapter 1 . 6/2/2008