Reviews for Twinkling Flames
TheLiterateCrawdad chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Man I love your work. Every story you write is good. I was a little hesitent to open an Avatar story but it's good. Really good.
KYfarmergirl chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
I'm sorry for not replying back because your PM was blocked or something. So, I got to looking at your profile and noticed that you had written stories about Avatar and I nearly squealed. I just had to check out one of your stories about Sokka and Toph because frankly, I like those to together better than Sokka and Suki. But that's just my opinion. :D

This story was great. I have never read one about Toph like this before. i haven't given much thought to what she must go through with her blindness and all. I really liked the connection Sokka made with Toph and how you foreshadowed thier relationship in the end. It made me smile. :) I also liked the thing about the stars, I don't know it just contrbuted nicely to the story. I definately have no criticsm to offer this story because it was wonderful.

But anyway, you are a great writer too and I plan on reading more of your stories. Oh, and thanks for reading mine as well! If you have any more ideas concerning Toph and Sokka you should really consider putting them into a story 'cause you could totally rock it!
Ardala91 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
That was great and a nice ending to add.
RabulaTasa chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Adorable. :) I'm a little confused as to why Toph blew up on him when he said that he knew that being blind wasn't easy, though. He never claimed to know what it was like, only that he knew it was hard, which he /can/ legitimately claim since he knows firsthand how useful his sight is in his everyday life.

All in all, a highly enjoyable story. Also: congratulations to your friend for her anniversary!

-John
NormalIsTheWatchword chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
this was cute. You write nice descriptions. Sokka was a tad OOC, as he is in most peoples' stories, so it's not just you. Good Work.

-MWTKL
AvatarAiris chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
haha, super cute

Tokka one-shot _

and seriously nice

work with it too b
Smitti chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Loved it! You write so well, I hung on every word.

And you handled the characters great. I love Sokka and Toph fics.
misscanteloupe chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
I really liked this It's nice to see what Toph really thinks about herself being blind. And it was so cute when Sokka said he would be blind for her. Everyone was IC. Great job :)
Tokka4Ever chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Hello, I never expected to run across one of your stories under the Avatar series. It's funny, you write my favort TT paring and Avatar as well. You wont reconize my screen name cause I use a different one when reviewing TT fics, I actualy use a different one for each series. Anyway I loved the way you wrote this, many people have Toph as an extreamly powerful tomboy that never lets anything bother her. And while I will admit she is one of the toughest characters I've come across in fiction, she is for all her power, a twelve year old little girl. Everyone has their weakness, and their insecurities. Though I'm not picking on girls in particular, they do seem to be a bit more self conscious then guys are, they want to be pretty, atractive, and for someone, anyone boy or girl to not have the ability to see anything including themselves...well you get the idea. I hope to see more of your writting in the future, please keep up the good work.
Super Reader chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Meg.

I.

Absolutly.

Love.

It.

Thank you so much! *glomp/ugs* I can't even say how much I love the story. It's sweet, IC, and very thoughtful. Wonderful, amazing job. So go have fun at school, I hope it's not to hot over there. Maybe we'll talk on Sunday?