Reviews for It's The End of the World as We Know It!
BadWolfIsMe chapter 13 . 10/24/2008
another brilliant chapter! absolutely fantastic!

the plot is so think now, i can barely see my hand in front of my face! yet i keep reading cuz i don't think i'd be able to live if i didn't find out what the hell Rose is doing!

will we find out in the next chapter? **hopeful voice**

can't WAIT for more!

this is SO good!

Butterfly in a Hurricane chapter 13 . 10/24/2008
You and your cliffhangers. If they were tangiable I'd line them all against the Great Wall of China and shoot the lot of them.

Still love it, and sorry about not reviewing lately. I got the same problem as you *counts to three for build up of tension* COURSEWORK. Rawr...

Awaiting the next chapter with baited breath.

Atra esterni ono theldruin.
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 13 . 10/18/2008
oh very interesting, update soon
Butterfly in a Hurricane chapter 12 . 9/11/2008
*Waves madly*

I'm still reading.

wow wow wowity wow wow wow wow wow wow. *Deep breath* Wow wow wow wow...

Amazing. I'm loving this. Absolutly loving it.

And look on the bright side, at least you've got a new USB pen.

Sorry I haven't reveiwed lately. No, I haven't forgotten you, I haven't had the time to. I blame coursework. Grr... (Sure, can't forget you that easily. Every time a open my inbox, there's at least two new story updates. :D)

May you never eat yourself out of boredom :P

Atra esterni ono theldruin
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 12 . 9/8/2008
Martha's pregnant? update soon this is a good fic
OncomingBadWolf chapter 12 . 9/8/2008
Enjoying this muchly. Continue. Please. Asap. :)
BadWolfIsMe chapter 11 . 8/4/2008
god, you're so mean!

brilliant, but mean!

woop woop! more awkward conersations! how funny!

can't wait for the next chapter!

such a good story! keep up the good work!

OncomingBadWolf chapter 11 . 8/4/2008
I enjoyed.

I don't know what you're talking about. You're doing a great job, if a little short.

More please?
Butterfly in a Hurricane chapter 10 . 7/29/2008
OH! Very interging. This is every bit as good as Any Questions? and In Imagination I Die. Very very good stuff. Now I only have one, maybe two more things

1. Give the public wat it wants (i.e. Updates (sorry to pressize but the guys with the white jackets are closing in fast :) lol))

2. If I do end up in a mental home I expect you to bail me out (Can you bail out of asylums? Ah well, At least you help me break out. It's the least you could do after puttin me in there)

3. I just read the first two chapters again n burst into tears AGAIN! Does that show you how good you are?

SMILE!

P.S. May you never run out of bananas
OncomingBadWolf chapter 10 . 7/27/2008
Whoa. Well this is simply brilliant. There are a few typo errors, but apart from that I am absolutaly loving this story.

Update ASAP.
BadWolfIsMe chapter 10 . 7/26/2008
good. agan. lol

a! reveal more of the plot!

i NEED to know!

please...!

you wrote the convo between Martha and Rose really well. and you were fair to Martha - not something i would be able to do, i can tell you! lol

it was brilliant, and the addition of Donna to it worked really well.

keep up the good work, and don't be long before breaking the suspense!

i know it's good and all, but it really is killing me lol!

BadWolfIsMe chapter 9 . 7/25/2008
really good!

looking forward to the convo. my guess from experience with your stories is that it's gunna be great!

oh...wonder what happens next!

hopefully you won't leave us for too long in suspence!

i don't think i could handle it!

lol

keep up the good work!

x
kablizz chapter 9 . 7/24/2008
O cant wait til the awkwardness! Love your stories! Love em , Love em, Love em!
xxAJL1990xx chapter 9 . 7/24/2008
yay! Finally lol. I'm glad u hav started to carry on this story again. A convo between Martha and Rose- should b good, can't wait.
xxAJL1990xx chapter 8 . 7/22/2008
U really need to update soon, make it happy plz, giv her the real Doc, not the clone if u are gonna make it similar to the proper ending.