Reviews for Reconstruction
Pandora's Mirage chapter 40 . 4/30/2013
what? *looks around* did you just stop there? A cliff-hanger! Oh you. are. evil. Evil, I tell you. How could you?
Well, needless to say, I hope you do update soon. It's been a long time, ne?
Itherion chapter 40 . 3/13/2012
I loved this and would love to see more if you make more.

Thanks, SK
Silent Amethyst chapter 40 . 8/18/2011
I have to say, the whole part with the book cracked me up.

As for the end, I saw it coming a mile away. Then again, I see it in every story. And then I have to wonder, who doesn't?

Looking forward to seeing what Ed's reaction will be to this good news. There's so many ways it could go... XD
Hellocloser chapter 40 . 5/22/2011
If I had a nickel for every time I squealed during this collection ... I'd have a hell of a lot of nickels. I loveee love love how much Ling there is in the last few chapters, though I'm kind of surprised that Winry agreed to elope in Xing. I wouldve thought she'd want Pinako and Gracia and Paninya and people there.

Also I wouldve liked to see Winrys reaction to Eds new jewelry, -hinthint- Juat an idea for a flashback filler chapter ;)

Update this soon please, don't know how long I can wait

for your brilliant writing and Papa!Ed .
Erin chapter 40 . 5/22/2011
Ok, so I love the storyline and how it has developed. It is really funny, dramatic and interesting. I'm just curious, is Winry far along in her pregnancy? Because, not that I'm an expert, but would she be able to find out that she was pregnant in less than two weeks? Like, medically... I'm not really sure how to ask it. Kind of an awkward question I think.

But I'm excited for more chapters :D
LightMyBulb chapter 40 . 5/5/2011
Hilarious! XD please update this!
LightMyBulb chapter 39 . 5/5/2011
I love brotherly EdLing! :D lol Ed got drunk and got his ear pierced
refdsz chapter 40 . 3/20/2011
love the shoe part
Wanna be Alchemist chapter 40 . 3/19/2011
Oh god, Ed has an honest to god sword, I think I need to go find a shield and hide behind it. And btw, I love the book.
PurpleViolin.xD chapter 40 . 3/18/2011
Just how long was their honeymoon supposed to be?

*coughs* And didn't they use protection? Heehee.

Update soon!
Katsumara chapter 40 . 3/18/2011
Another awesome chapter here, VS. Very nicely written. Looking forward to that next update. :D
AnimeCookie93 chapter 40 . 3/18/2011
I absolutely loved this~ Fantastic! :)

4master chapter 40 . 3/18/2011
So you finally updated eh?

Well, this chap is good, seeing that Ed FINALLY got his sword, and is happy with it. The book was a nice heads up. Liked that.

And naturally, the thing about Winry was expected, and I find myself wondering about the sheer amount of stamina Ed posses just for her... -_-

And the last thing, i think that Ed would be taut with worry when Win was sick. That part was a bit overlooked.

Overall, this was a damm good chap after a long wait.
Thowell3 chapter 13 . 12/29/2010
Quick question. Ed lost his right leg (the one that was still normal) To pride what happened to his left leg the one that was Automail from the Knee Down?
BringingBackSocksWithSandals chapter 39 . 12/29/2010
this story is sooo amazing!

i have spent my night reading this! (its 12:37)

and this story is so good!

btw: i had to hold my breath to keep me from laughing when ed pierced his ear XD

awesome story!