Reviews for Triangle Built For Two
soulfinder7 chapter 1 . 8/6
This is the second time I've read this and am still just mesmerized by it. Very awesome read. Thank you for sharing :)
Inanna chapter 1 . 4/4
From another person who grew up watching the show, this is both a happy ending for the ABC version of the show and heartbreaking. (Took me 20 years to figure out that Steve from the 40's was not the same Steve in the 70's. Didn't see the 1st episode on CBS, always figured that since it was on a different network, they just decided to scrap the setting, but the romance was still there. Was kind of clueless as a kid. LOL)

Like another commenter, I thought it would have been neat for Diana to have a daughter by Steve (since her having a son would have really gone AU from the canon - doubt Diana would have been allowed to raise a son on the island). I understand wanting to keep to canon. These two were my first ship and I love the fact that you wrote an excellent story that resolved the romantic tension between the two. It really is among the best fanfiction stories that I've read. Thank you for writing this. :)
Dash O'Pepper chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
This story was a wonderful read. The painstaking care you took in its research, of weaving in real world history alongside the WWII Wonder Woman series was a pleasure to behold. It removed the "camp" from the ABC series (which I loved immensely as a kid), and replaced it with well-crafted, believable three-dimensional characters.

This is the ultimate missing episode; the one that should have been told when the series changed networks and moved from WWII to the present day.

Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Great story!
jang27 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Really enjoyed this story. Thanks for writing it!
Khiori chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
"I have discovered the patience."

Perfect. You have captured Wonder Woman entirely in all your stories. This one has such a painfully sweet and utterly heartbreaking blend that it feels completely real. You capture Diana as her real person-whether she is Wonder Woman or Yeoman Prince or Diana-you keep her true to each aspect of herself. How she faces duty, how she faces love, how she faces sacrificing that love, and how she faces grief. All with keeping her princessly grace and beautiful heart.

Love your work!
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Absolutely wonderful, every word. The sequence with Diana leaving during the announcement was so vivid, I could see it clearly. Sad and sweet and lovely. Bravo.
Saavikam69 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
heart breaking and rendering.
18lzytwner chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
This was amazingly well done. As much as it hurts for her to say good-bye she has her moment with him. I loved it.
Carpentersfan2010 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Wow.. is the first word that comes to mind reading this. I read all three of your stories and with each being the fan that I am of the TV series I could actually hear Lynda Carter's voice in my head as I read when Diana was speaking.

It was so nice to see that she and Steve had even a fleeting few days together. I was wondering how you where going to take his memories of their time together out of his mind. When you ahd Wonder Woman use her lasso to take them from him I think it would have been doubly painful for Diana to do but she knew that if Steve was ever to have a happy and meaningful life those memories could not remain intact.

I have to say that in the last chapter when Diana and her mother the Queen were talking I half expected Diana to make the announcement that she was pregnant, and the epilog I had hot tears in my eyes making it difficult to read the screen.

Finally, I want to say thank you.. With this story you gave a fitting end to the TV show.. and brough long overdue closure for the fans...

Keep up the "wonderful" work...

Kyle Prince...
GoddessAnjanee chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
OMG, that was amazing :)

well done indeed ! :)
Gildir chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
The words to do justice to this story's excellence fail me. Fascinating, well-researched, superbly written, profoundly moving, and supremely satisfying in the way it fills in the major narrative gap in a wonderful TV show, with pitch-perfect characterizations. This story is of professional quality, and is one of the five best fanfics I have ever read by anyone.
VictorM56 chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Great, well written story. This not only feels like the Diana from the TV series, but also the way I think of the character from the best of her comics also. Thank you for a delightful reading this afternoon. - Vic
Lara-Van chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
I actually started crying when I read the epilogue. It takes me a lot to shake me, but this...

Wonder Woman is amazing. Your writing is amazing. Enough said.
Annie chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Oh my god. I was crying at the end. So perfect, just perfect. Amazinly written; loved how you used the Pres' speech. I always wanted Dru to come back. I am a big WW fan-have all three seasons on DVD. I think you were right to have Steve Sr. be Diana's true love not Steve Jr. but i do have to admit Lyle Waggner is HOTT as both!

Thanx for a good read unlike alot of the crap fanfic in the world.