Reviews for Kiss
LunarMiko07 chapter 3 . 6/6/2010
Very cute story. I've read it on deviantart and enjoyed reading it again on . )
Jade Catherine chapter 3 . 5/27/2010
Nice! I like giving the chapter first from one POV, then the other. In reality I like the Natsumi-Miyuki relationship to be affectionate-but-not-romantic but this does make a cute yuri.

As for the Aoi pronoun question, I definitely vote for "her"! Think of it this way - if you called Aoi "him" or "him/her" to her face, she would be terribly embarrassed and probably hurt. You wouldn't want to do that to Aoi, would you - she's our friend! (It's a dilemma that doesn't come up very much in Japanese, because they don't use pronouns very much...)
elfspirit7 chapter 3 . 5/4/2010
AWESOME! Please update as soon as you can, can't wait to read the next chapter XD!
Rajal chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
Cute cute cute cute cute! *dies*
Miyuki K chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
So beautiful, congratulations
Tenkaichi chapter 3 . 2/3/2009
Ah... very cute. I think I needed a little bit of that to warm my heart for the day, thank you! :)

Tenkaichi
EAnIL chapter 3 . 8/21/2008
am telling you this site more of this pairing and more of Miyuki POV!

also i really love your work please do make more i read it at Deviant hearts an i really fallen in love in it! but then i dent see it yesterday wen i was looking and am just luck that i surf here at FF and found it you really make my day please make more of this two with Miyuki POV!
eclairz chapter 3 . 6/9/2008
OMG, your fic is wonderful! seriously, there aren't enough natsumixmiyuki fics out here, and you had been great by making this fic! i love it! it's sweet and innocent.

please, i want more