Reviews for Curses!
Poor poor Trunks~! XD A little bit poor Goten, but hey, his is fun and with a bit of training similarly deadly. I have no doubt that if it's possible he'll end up figuring out how to use ki attacks as a giant tiger, possibly from the mouth Godzilla-style. And like they said, Bulma could figure out a solution to his clothing problem, certainly. XD
*snickers* Of course they didn't listen... I wonder how many of the others will get cursed out of stubbornness? I'm quite certain Bulma would insist on collecting samples and trying to science a solution out. And I'm not sure how seriously Goku or Vegeta would take it, even with the boys as proof. (I can totally see Goku cheering and cannonballing or charging in with a "Banzai!")
Urikaa chapter 5 . 7/17/2009
This fic is so much fun! Pity you left it unfinished.
Ravenpan chapter 5 . 4/1/2004
OMG, it's not finisheD! Oh please please PLEASE write more!
DarkDragon chapter 5 . 7/24/2003
lovely, Stormy-sama, simly beautiful. continue, please!

DragonLady chapter 5 . 4/25/2003
Update! this is such a cool story!
Dark Opal chapter 5 . 12/30/2002
You haven't updated this since... January ;;; Please PLEASE update, I'm begging you! This is possibly one of the greatest Trunks/Goten fics I've ever read, not to mention the cutest and funniest. Hope you do eventually add more!

If I add this story to my faves will you write more? *smiles hopefully*
Guest chapter 5 . 12/11/2002
please, more
Artemis-chan of Redwing chapter 5 . 11/28/2002
Most interesting. The idea is really unique, I think, and I can't wait to see where this goes. And yes, I do catch some of the Ranma references. You're doing a great job, and update soon, please!
Tonia Barone chapter 5 . 9/26/2002
*grinning widely* Oh, man, this is so WICKED! Love the Curses you gave them and how they reacted. And I LOVED the scene between Veggie and Trunks-chan when the Prince finally confronted his And Chi Chi's faint when she saw Goten change was hilarious! Hurry and write more, please!
Stormy chapter 5 . 8/5/2002

Because I can. That's why. Such is the power of the all mighty authoress. T/G forever. So there.
Van-Stolin chapter 5 . 8/4/2002
It has a nice plot line and i really like Ranma 1/2, but why did you have to make Goten and Trunks gay. T/P and G/B.
J-Chan5 chapter 5 . 4/1/2002
cool story, hope youre writing more
Princess universe chapter 5 . 1/22/2002
hey let me say i really loved the story but the only thing that caught my eye and made me want to cry (well not really but yeah!) was the fact that... nevermind its a cool story i liked the way u mixed ranma1/2 and dragonballz. its a tight story and keep up the good work.

Princess Universe

p.s who am i to judge someones really cool work

when mine sux?