Reviews for Curses!
Urikaa chapter 5 . 7/17/2009
This fic is so much fun! Pity you left it unfinished.
Ravenpan chapter 5 . 4/1/2004
OMG, it's not finisheD! Oh please please PLEASE write more!
DarkDragon chapter 5 . 7/24/2003
lovely, Stormy-sama, simly beautiful. continue, please!

DD
DragonLady chapter 5 . 4/25/2003
Update! this is such a cool story!
Dark Opal chapter 5 . 12/30/2002
You haven't updated this since... January ;;; Please PLEASE update, I'm begging you! This is possibly one of the greatest Trunks/Goten fics I've ever read, not to mention the cutest and funniest. Hope you do eventually add more!

If I add this story to my faves will you write more? *smiles hopefully*
Guest chapter 5 . 12/11/2002
please, more
Artemis-chan of Redwing chapter 5 . 11/28/2002
Most interesting. The idea is really unique, I think, and I can't wait to see where this goes. And yes, I do catch some of the Ranma references. You're doing a great job, and update soon, please!
Tonia Barone chapter 5 . 9/26/2002
*grinning widely* Oh, man, this is so WICKED! Love the Curses you gave them and how they reacted. And I LOVED the scene between Veggie and Trunks-chan when the Prince finally confronted his son...er...daughter...er...heh. And Chi Chi's faint when she saw Goten change was hilarious! Hurry and write more, please!
Stormy chapter 5 . 8/5/2002
Kale-Seer:

Because I can. That's why. Such is the power of the all mighty authoress. T/G forever. So there.
Van-Stolin chapter 5 . 8/4/2002
It has a nice plot line and i really like Ranma 1/2, but why did you have to make Goten and Trunks gay. T/P and G/B.
J-Chan5 chapter 5 . 4/1/2002
cool story, hope youre writing more
Princess universe chapter 5 . 1/22/2002
hey let me say i really loved the story but the only thing that caught my eye and made me want to cry (well not really but yeah!) was the fact that... nevermind its a cool story i liked the way u mixed ranma1/2 and dragonballz. its a tight story and keep up the good work.

Princess Universe

p.s who am i to judge someones really cool work

when mine sux?
soyamiso chapter 5 . 1/22/2002
Oh! Well written!
loving you chapter 5 . 1/22/2002
kami, i LOVE your story! i love ranma1/2 too so this is perfect _

please write more, or i shall send my pet *coughs loudly* my friend after she... she is nasty

-_-

i love your story though! _

more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more please?
Me Want chapter 5 . 1/21/2002