Reviews for But You're Dead
andysanime chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Ohhhh goodness, poor Keith XD.
frangipaniflowers chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
this made me happy... i love jordan, just not when it interferes with JDox
phantomviola chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Keiths dead? But anyway, very nice. TOTALLY worth the month you spent working on it.
Boys Should Kiss Boys More chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
i liked it

it was interesting, and you portrayed jordan extremely well
iamthelorax chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Wow. That was great. The ending was a killer! *raises glass of wine* Cudos to you!
Rainbow Platypus chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Kim doesn't exsist?

I AM PROUD TO CALL YOU "SISTER"! *bear hugs*

Sorry, I just had to say that before I forgot by how awesome this story will be. (*has read Maybe like 15 times*)

BRB *reads story*

Dead Jordan, good, good. Love the angst. (Forgive me, this is going to be long...and ass kissing. XD)

Oh My God.

That is just-

That's just damn... Amazing? Words can't describe it. I LOVE THIS. I LOVE YOU. I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU. XD

Anyway, the hospital scene seriously made me cringe, which is exactly what I want when I read a drama/angst.

Plus, Coxy trying to save JD's life is oddly enticing.

"peaks and dips" ? Of a heart monitor! Damn, I'm addicting to your writing. XD *never would have described it as that*

"KISS HIM NOW!"

Oh as you MAY have gathered, I'm writing this review AS I'm reading. So yeah. XD

"Is that a bucket floating in mid-air?" "Um...no."

HA!

LOL, I love how that ended. Another good one there.
charlie-becks chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
that was a brilliant story an i love the ending, poor keith :D
restinbeatz chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
HA kEITH HAS TO HELP TED NOW...

This sTory is really sad when it wasn't certain whether JD would make it or not
Verna-S chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
I never realized dead!Jordan could be so much wacky fun. And the ending with Keith and his "mystery assignment" was hilarious. Oh, he's not going to heaven anytime soon with a job like that on his hands...
IceCreamSandwich chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Amazing! Awesome! Wonderful! Super! Fantastic! Perfect! Beautiful! Great!

Sorry, I'm having trouble talking in longer sentences.:-)
CheetahLiv chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
This. Was. BRILLIANT! I absolutely adored this story! It was happy angst, a phrase I thought was an oxymoron until just now. Your Jordan voice is amazing-all of her lines were perfect. And the bit at the end, with Keith, was hilarious, and the perfect way to end this. Thank you so much for sharing this! :)
Bells of Tomorrow chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Jordan as a ghost was definitely amusing, and the ending to this was very funny. Kudos!
Graffiti2DMyHeart chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
I always love your stories and this is EPIC!

Im sad that Keith and Jordan died, but oh well.

Ghost Jordan was FUNNAH! I bet it took forever to type, I can't wait for the next installment. Poor Keith! D:
S1ither Hither chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
this fioc is awesome. the only thing is i think perry would have been a bit more upset 9 days after his wife died, but other than that, this is a great fic. i can't wait to read more
Justasimplekidfrombrooklyn chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
wow

that was amazing :)

awesome job, please keep writing :)