Reviews for One Mistake
acetwolf94 chapter 7 . 4/16/2014
Nice! Add more please!
The pricness of the darkness chapter 7 . 8/22/2013
write some more this story please and thank you
Allimba chapter 7 . 12/7/2011
Awesome story! I hope you continue!
jenefaner chapter 7 . 11/22/2011
I would really like to see you pick this back up. Its a very intriguing story! I really love your OFC; her interaction with VC is both amusing and hot. The concept that their mutual best ever one night stand created a 'cub' and they are now forced to figure out how to live with each other is riveting. I really like that Victor wants and is trying to become a sort of family man. This story deserves to be finished, please! :D
Carlypso chapter 7 . 8/20/2010
I love this story, i can't wait to find out more!
BrownEyedDevil chapter 7 . 4/30/2010
I don't know why I have been so stupid to never look for any Sabretooth fics all this time, he's aƶways been one of the characters I've been fascinated by the most-aside from Wolverine of course :P

Really enjoyed reading this. I normally do not like OCs, especially the female kind, but you don't make her sound like just another Mary Sue but a new, well thought out character. The bond between her and Victor is fascinating and I really enjoyed reading these seven chapters in nearly one sitting. Can't wait to read more!
VR Miller chapter 7 . 4/1/2010
Nagi hopes this message spurrs you to post more faster :) Not bad for a plot filler... YAY FOR ACTION! (both naughty and non naughty alike...)
Stephanie M. A chapter 7 . 3/30/2010
Loving this fic. Two ferals together? Hot. I don't know why, but I have a weirdly soft spot for Victor when he's written nicely and you are writing his character very nicely.

Can't wait for more ;)
gaarakabuto chapter 7 . 3/20/2010
I really like that this story has more of a reality feel and not one of those too good to be true kind of things. It really makes the reader get into the story. Also, I hate reading stories where the main character is pregnant or has a kid because I can't relate, but strangely that doesn't bother me in this story.

Amazing work on this chapter! I can't wait for the next update! Keep up the good work!

~GaaraKabuto (Sara)
GypsyWitchBaby chapter 7 . 3/19/2010
great chapter! really riveting! love how creed is realistically and slowly changing and that they're haven't immediately gotten back together yet. can't wait for more!
ninjamonkey20 chapter 7 . 3/19/2010
I was so excited to see you had updated and the chapter was wonderful! I love the tension between them. I can't wait for them to get together.
Sam Wiise Gamjii chapter 6 . 3/15/2010
i love the story! update soon ;)
JJ-Jefferu chapter 6 . 3/13/2010
ilike your story. the way victor is acting [[his thinking]] and his conversation with xavier are how a lot of people feel all the time. sorry if this is a horrible review.
NicoleMarie chapter 6 . 3/11/2010
Please, please continue!
GypsyWitchBaby chapter 6 . 3/11/2010
wonderful chapter! so happy you updated again, i did a little happy dance when i got the alert notice. can't wait to read more this is such an amazing story!