Reviews for One night stand
Loved the ending!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
sakura jealus of naruto and hinata chapter 1 a naruto fanfiction
yummykawaiiyuriyaoi chapter 12 . 3/23/2013
Oh my jashin! Good flippimg job I love this! At the end I was like daww amd they all live happily ever after. Lol to be honest I dont think my heart could take a sad ending.
InoSaku4ever chapter 12 . 1/26/2013
This story is so good! I enjoyed reading it so much! I wish there would be more ino/sakura stories!
langsohryu chapter 12 . 4/29/2011
beautiful, very nice story :D
Red KH chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
wow (':

bleach number 1 fan chapter 12 . 5/31/2010
wow very nice fic i absolutly love this pairing and i loved the twists and turns in this fic it had so many weird hapenings and to say she was played by ino from the start lol i cant w8t to read more of your work and good luck with it
Kajskk chapter 12 . 5/27/2010
Okay I have to admit. At first I wasn't sure if I would like this fanfic. But as I kept reading I started to like it more and more. And to be honest the part when Sakura gets into the fight with Tsunade and then also have to pay for it was plain genius. Great move. Liked how it ended. You didn't rush it like some people do but at the same time you made it pretty smoothly without making it to girlie which I liked a lot. Keep the good work up in the future

/Kajskk
Nutpyro chapter 12 . 1/21/2010
This fanfic is amazing! You've kicked ass!
TacoKing23 chapter 12 . 12/22/2009
That was an excellent story. I've not come across many that could compare to it. It also had possibly the best ending I've seen. Well done.
Moshi chapter 12 . 4/26/2009
To be honest I wasn't into this pairing before I decided to randomly try out this fic and now I strangely can't get enough ino/saku. I blame you entirely for this new addiction.

You have a wonderful sense of humour and it definitely comes across in your writing. The dialogue is witty and quite charming at times. I nearly died from laughter at multiple points in the story(especially at Magical Jutsu of the Heart, and nearly every scene that featured crazy Tsunade - I heart her :D). At first I wasn't too fond of the way you portrayed Ino as a weak, annoying Sakura-tag-along, but she slowly grew on me and I found myself routing for her. I mean you gotta admire her tenacity and perseverance in being able to pursue a hopeless case like Sakura year upon year. You did an excellent job at developing Sakura's character and it was great to see her transformation into a better ninja and stronger person overall by the end. There were also quite a few touching moments and I particularly liked the part where when Sakura was waiting for Ino at the gate, one by one team 7 came by to offer their support (a great scene expressing the solid relationship between Team 7).

Anyway cutting this short, thanks for the hours of terrific entertainment. Aside from the general spelling and grammar mistakes (which isn't anything a beta/a few more read throughs wouldn't fix), I wouldn't change a single thing from this story. I wouldn't mind a sequel but I would be okay if you just left the story here because I came away from "One Night Stand" feeling entirely satisfied with the ending.

Best takeaway message: Ino apples times infinity!
shy-rainbow chapter 12 . 1/15/2009
lmao! this was an amazing series! seroiusly! i lov u for wiriting this fic :3
Alphawolf69 chapter 12 . 12/11/2008
This story had just the perfect balance of bitter-sweetness. I really enjoyed it, thanks.
Rile E. Coyote chapter 12 . 10/9/2008
Absolutely wonderful! Loved sakura's mindset toward Ino's girly "weakness" in the beginning... Reminds me of myself a lot of the time, unfortunately.

Still hope you'll be doing a sequel to When We Were Normal someday. And if you ever need a beta, please don't hesitate to PM me!
Pyrobee chapter 12 . 9/6/2008
Whoa! This was simply amazing. I loved it. That's all I have to say.