Reviews for The Chibi Chronicles!
kitsuK8 chapter 20 . 3/26/2006
omg this fic is so cute! i loved all the little stories! ahh too cute! cant wait for more updates!
Nikana chapter 20 . 2/26/2005
Aw, this is so adorable!
koriaena chapter 20 . 5/31/2004
these'r really good! i guess ur not plannin on doin more, though since its been a year or so since ya last updated. *sighs* theyre really close to what i think coulda happened. cept ch. 6 wasnt workin for some reason...
Alexandrea Delshay chapter 7 . 11/9/2003
Okay, I was gonna review after the last chapter, but this one really hit home. I can't believe how good of a writer you are! Have you ever considered writing professionaly? Look into it, I'm sure you could make it. IF nothing else, you'd have at least one person who would buy all of your stuff!
Desirae chapter 8 . 11/13/2002
I wish trunks could come to my house and

answer my door! Very funny...
dia chapter 20 . 11/3/2002
waaaaah! don't stop there! more Chibi Chronicles! more Yaoi too! (hint hint) I like draco & harry! (ok, way of topic put who gives?) I like Goten Trunks too! hehe. I'm HYPER! I just ate half a bag of halloween candy... XD
Christina chapter 11 . 8/19/2002
The little short stories are nice :) I'm enjoying reading them!
Sezza chapter 20 . 4/28/2002
awww...they're all so cute!
The Eternal Flame chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
yuu sux a big wayng. i got to tell ya all how ya suck, cuz i iz da eternal flame, and i flame u all befo da day iz thru. u sux homie.
chibigoku chapter 4 . 1/27/2002
LOL! all the other stories were great too, but this chapter had a hilariou punchline! I must finish reading the other stories. btw, this is going on my favorites list also. ;)
Resurrection Rite chapter 19 . 12/3/2001
I like! You must continue the series.
Dragoness Eclectic chapter 18 . 11/11/2001
These are really cute! You have a talent for writing situational humor with the kids; very well done. These vignettes are sweet and funny; I like them.
RcA chapter 8 . 10/11/2001
oh my gosh! The door to door one rocked! That was great.
ice queen chapter 19 . 10/10/2001
Kawaii! Gotta love chibi Goten and Trunks fics_
Lady Valtaya chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
YAY! I saw this set of storie on a web site somewhere and I love them, but I was hoping they'd get put up here too and here they are! My fave is the door to door one! Way to go, that kicked so much ass! I love it! And the comparisson one is really great too! Keep up the awsome writing!