Reviews for The Last Firstborn
Sleix chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
This is a really interesting look in to a rather uncovered part of the setting. Although I suppose whatever politics and issues that came up don't make for uh.. interesting game play in the context of the series.
Cain was an interesting perspective to read from and the little details of how messed up the world technically is were fascinating. (ohnoslimemonsters)
X is interesting in that he's both a little child but not exactly at the same time. Awesome stuff again
Pardra chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Well, I'd thought I was over my intense desire for newbuilt!X. I think I was wrong. That teddy bear and X, they're so cute I can't.

Your pre-Reploid world is a little more...terrifying than most I've read.
Fehize chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
This was... beyond a doubt, GREAT. I loved all the emotional detailsssssssss...
Some Dude chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
i"They had a bit of a problem since while they both spoke English, among other languages, X's vocabulary was a century out of date."/i

Interesting ...

Most authors wouldn't even think of that, but you did. Congratulations!
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
love it
Dracozombie chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
It's a shame this thing hasn't attracted as much attention as it deserves. I think this was really well-written and thought out, and in a style that I personally enjoy greatly. I guess that's why I like it. o.o

It's actually easy for me to imagine X walking around with a teddy bear, all cute and innocent like. You can't blame him for being like that because he is, just like you've mentioned multiple times, just a child in that he's just starting out and doesn't know anything yet except for the base "instincts" that Dr. Light preprogrammed into him. The guy probably doesn't even understand just how influential he is to the world. Without him, reploids wouldn't exist. Conversely, without him, mavericks wouldn't exist, either, and I can imagine the damper that must put on him when he finds out that news. Or sum'fin.