Reviews for Taking Chances
YaleAceBella12 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Please write more...

Bella
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
ohhhhhhh soo cute! AMAZING soo glad you are writing stories! i love them!
dracosnumber1girl chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Interesting...I feel like all of your one-shots could be turned into a story!
nali0403 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
ok...i totally think this should be a multi chapter...probably because i'm a rogan freak, and ultimately want them to end up together, so you can make this longer by the break up with dean, and them becoming friends, and eventually getting together...just a thought, but all in all it was a great story!
madison77 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
OMG!

you have to finish this!i only just read it because i haven't known about this website very long. You're my favourite fanfic writer. i hope you can continue to write such, unique and creative stories. i love your gilmore girls ones, for logan and rory.

keep on writing.

Madison
whisperinthewind87 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
so so good! could you write more. i miss rogan so much!
phips chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
great start. like how its going. shall be interesting.
iyasunflower chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
wow another wonderful story. Love all your stories. LOoking forward to your next story and updates.
lexhuntzberger chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
As always Jules, it was completely phenomenal :) I loved it! The way you write just makes me want to take my story and curl up in a ball in the corner haha but really the way you write the emotion between them is unheard of. You deserve like some kind of award for your writing... seriously :) Can't wait for the next "work of art" by ACE732! :)
Nancy chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
I was wondering where you were going to take this from the summary. But very good please don't leave it a one shot and continue with the aftermath. Contact me if you need ideas or anything.
AlwaysHoldingOn chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
wow those last lines. Totally moved and touched me, in so many ways. I just loved it! you did an amazing job. Congratulations!
SarahBeth09 chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
aww sad ending...please do one more chapter where they get together...i love how you write...you do really good
Curley-Q chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Wonderful!
headintheclouds24 chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
another fab story, i agree with the others that this would def make a fab 1st chapter! hope you consider adding to it i always love to read anything by you but i'm a sucker for the longer stories! LOL x
vintage demigoddess chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
you should continue with this story as it'd be a really good opening.