Reviews for Music
1Aryana chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Type your review here...
LigeiaMaloy chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Don't I understand D, Bon Jovi, help! xD On the other hand I totally agree with Leon, driver choses the music (hm, most of the time I am alone in my car, I wonder why?).

Brave D, I admire him, in a similar situation, with Roxette as backgroundtune for some nice action, especially this song... I'd go suicidal and kill myself with laughter xD (only "rein raus" by Rammstein would be worse, equals, instant death xD )

I know it's an older story, and I hope you don't mind if I ask something. I don't get one part. D's all like "what the hell it's going on in this dirty mind of yours?" and "nonono, how could you!"

But a later part hints at them already being, erm, used to this kind of exercise.

This kinda clashes, a reaction like "not now, not here, we cannot do it anywhere just because you are an always horny bastard" would have been more like D (ok, not using those words, but I hope it's possible to get the idea ).

Maybe I simply get this wrong because of the language barrier, if so, please ignore me. -_-

I've enjoyed reading this anyway, including the self-reflection that probably everyone had after reading (even if they don't admit it *evilgrin*) - "what kind of songs would I like to listen to if I were...?" xD
nihongoneko chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Hahaha. Poor Leon. He got his point across, but D still doesn't like his music that much. :) Nice short story. It was definitely worth reading. :)

sincerely, nihongoneko
lilfox44 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
great job i love D's little question at the end lol
Hasegawa chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
wow that was fun! THe music so loud; deafening the crying of D... wow. perverted images runs through my head XD LOve it!
wishfulliving89 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
love it. very cute an sweet.
accallia chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Hehe, fantastic.
inudoggieearlover chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I cant stop laughing over how it ended! i love this! please write more of these! i would love to read more!
youkokurei chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
thanks for sharing enaty-san!

nice one!
Rissika chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Omg! That's great! And the end! I can't stop giggling!
Keidara chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Woah.

This doesn't remind me of any choir/orchestra road trips... AT ALL. Really.

BitterSweetDrug chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
hot...story! and quiet a good idea... but

i really think my car would be to small...

and here is no good looking chinese man around XP
UpperClassK9 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Haha, nice ending. Man, i just started reading this section, and there are MANY good stories everywhere, yours being one of them!
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
lol
Iicyb1tchiI chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Loved it I rarely see any Leon/D fanfiction anymore and if i do they usually suck but I love this one and great job