Reviews for Hikari's Big Problem
Takari is life chapter 6 . 9/20/2014
When her mom called her a whore I was like:
": m'kay..."
MashiroAzuki chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Wow...in retrospect, I think it's a nice enough story...But this is a place for fanfictions, not novels. If you want to publish something here, it'd be best if you put it into simple paragraphs instead of long ones. As for your plot, I can't say I loved it so much since I prefer Takeru and Hikari to be virgins and will only have sex after they're married. And Takeru and Hikari calling each other names like 'babe' and 'sweetheart' isn't very sweet or cute, in my opinion. I really don't get why people who couple seem to have this drive to call each other weird names like that. It's disgusting for me. That's all. Don't flame me!
Kira BlackWolf chapter 20 . 10/12/2012
When are you going to finish this story?
LittleKnitt chapter 20 . 8/19/2010
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! LOL its very good! :D
Soldiermon chapter 20 . 8/16/2010
Plz update, SOON!
Angel of Light and Hope chapter 20 . 8/12/2010
Should add with takeru since its becoming his problem as well...
mallamon chapter 20 . 8/6/2010
put up the next chapter soon, SOON!
Aero Angemon chapter 20 . 8/1/2010
I don't remember the fight but I guess it has been a while since I last read this story. Between Kari's Mother and this Riley punk Tk's and Kari's relationship is still under constant pressure. I hope things work out alright in the end for them. Keep up the good work. Aero
Urahara144 chapter 20 . 7/31/2010
Just wanted to say that I love the story, it has a good sense of drama to it that could be labled as stressful yet not over done.

If I were to suggest anything it would be to double check your writing and make sure all the words are there.

Other than that I can't wait for the next chapter _
T.K. angel chapter 19 . 2/23/2010
i really like this story second time reading it haha. i wish you would continue it!
penguindan333 chapter 18 . 5/28/2009
wow this is a very good story. keep it up
Deanne chapter 6 . 2/24/2009
This is a great story but you miss spelled some things like Tokeo it is should be Tokyo all so Yoile is not spelled that way it is Yoiel. For all the other names you are good. You can look on wikipedia for the spellings.
yAkArI-TaKaRi lUvEr chapter 12 . 1/27/2009
I Love This Fanfiction

you are great at writing stories you shuld became a author when your older.

and you know how kari's mom had an affair with phil

and that phils her dad

thats the same for me my mom had an affair and i found out when i was five but didnt know what tht ment til i was seven

sometimes i feel like im a mistake.

sorry to tell you this

your probably like wth why telling me this

sorry
Aero Angemon chapter 17 . 1/26/2009
Well my interest is still there because I want to see how it ends and a flash forward as well. Keep up the good work. Aero
digimonv chapter 16 . 11/11/2008
Looking forward to your updates, keep up the good work! I do hope to see more happy plot in the story with less tragedies.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »