Reviews for Hikari's Big Problem
Ami chapter 20 . 5/14
Hey... Please complete the story it's so nice... I know you might be busy it's been 6yrs but please... For us... For Digimon... Please continue n finish the story... Dun let it hang like this... N specially on such a nail biting moment...
loo0ool chapter 20 . 1/17
Hey great story please post the other chapters I really want to know what happens next and by the way you really made my day with the story I read the whole thing in less than a day . Keep up the great work.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/12/2015
Hello! I like your story, why don't you finish it? I know it has been more than five years since last chapter, but if you ever read this I would like you to think about finishing it
Takari is life chapter 6 . 9/20/2014
When her mom called her a whore I was like:
": m'kay..."
MashiroAzuki chapter 1 . 3/26/2014 retrospect, I think it's a nice enough story...But this is a place for fanfictions, not novels. If you want to publish something here, it'd be best if you put it into simple paragraphs instead of long ones. As for your plot, I can't say I loved it so much since I prefer Takeru and Hikari to be virgins and will only have sex after they're married. And Takeru and Hikari calling each other names like 'babe' and 'sweetheart' isn't very sweet or cute, in my opinion. I really don't get why people who couple seem to have this drive to call each other weird names like that. It's disgusting for me. That's all. Don't flame me!
Kira BlackWolf chapter 20 . 10/12/2012
When are you going to finish this story?
LilBlueBear chapter 20 . 8/19/2010
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! LOL its very good! :D
Soldiermon chapter 20 . 8/16/2010
Plz update, SOON!
Angel of Light and Hope chapter 20 . 8/12/2010
Should add with takeru since its becoming his problem as well...
mallamon chapter 20 . 8/6/2010
put up the next chapter soon, SOON!
Aero Angemon chapter 20 . 8/1/2010
I don't remember the fight but I guess it has been a while since I last read this story. Between Kari's Mother and this Riley punk Tk's and Kari's relationship is still under constant pressure. I hope things work out alright in the end for them. Keep up the good work. Aero
Urahara144 chapter 20 . 7/31/2010
Just wanted to say that I love the story, it has a good sense of drama to it that could be labled as stressful yet not over done.

If I were to suggest anything it would be to double check your writing and make sure all the words are there.

Other than that I can't wait for the next chapter _
T.K. angel chapter 19 . 2/23/2010
i really like this story second time reading it haha. i wish you would continue it!
penguindan333 chapter 18 . 5/28/2009
wow this is a very good story. keep it up
Deanne chapter 6 . 2/24/2009
This is a great story but you miss spelled some things like Tokeo it is should be Tokyo all so Yoile is not spelled that way it is Yoiel. For all the other names you are good. You can look on wikipedia for the spellings.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »