Reviews for By the Oak Tree
Lightwood Isabelle chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I love this fan fic. It's so cute and fluffy and stuff *heart* :) Thank you for writinv this. It's amazing :)

Tanner
Jimmielee chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Very sweet. I happen to be listening to the song "fireflies" and it made it even better:)
RainThestral93 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Such a beautiful piece, really captured the nature of the characters really well - loved your comedy sketch that Fred and George put on, that was really cool :)
dragongirl2101 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
i vote GNARLY!
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Awe! I've always loved fireflies, I wish I could have a scene like this one! Loved it:)

-Lynn
Fred-and-Hermione-all-the-way chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Brilliant
controlled climb chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
"You know mate something tells me there is something going on between those two."

Oh dear, Ronald. Rather slow, isn't he?

Great story x3
Inuyasha-twilight-fang-girl chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
hehehe really loved it!
CyraAideen chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Loved it! You shoudl do one more one-shot sequel showing when they get married or something like that.
Scream.Me.A.Love.Song chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
This one was hilarious and sweet. I loved it! D
Kirsti-Lee chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I really liked that story. Admittedly I haven't read many Hermione/Fred stories, but you made this couple feel believable. The idea with the fireflies were nice, even if fireflies have always kind of freaked me out. _ I love your writing style, it just flows so well!
hortus-deliciarum chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Absolutely not crap. I like Ron's comment at the end...classic oblivious Ron. (Made me smack my forehead in "Oh my gosh" when he said that.) And the twins acting like their family was funny!
Binka Fudge chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I love this! The twins should totally do stand up, I wonder if the wizarding world has stand up? And it's so nice to see the twins can be serious when it's important, well one of them at least.
Alexandra5 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I think it was great! I really like your stories, I'll be sure to read the others!
Just-One-Person chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
OH MY GOD! I love their skit! Oh didnt half make me laugh! i love this! i could imagine them stood watching.