Reviews for A Better, Happier You
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
i loved
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 1/13/2009
I think it went very well. Catch ya on the flip side.
hpaich chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
Very well done! I could really get the sense of awkwardness and discomfort Brennan felt; you expressed it very well. And, of course, smoochies with Agent Booth - yum...

I just started doing Bones stories - actually just starting writing in August, so I always like to read other stories, to enjoy the different styles of writing and expressing thoughts and ideas.

Very good job.
Shameless69 chapter 4 . 7/27/2008
that was such an amazing fic...i feel that noone was ooc, and that it was packed with such real, raw emotiong...it was fab and very believable, congrats xoxo
McLover chapter 4 . 7/12/2008
Loved this story! Good job. I enjoyed the way you wrote Bones, Booth, Angela, and everyone. I think you kept them acting/doing things how they normally would.
Paradise Desdemona chapter 4 . 6/13/2008
I love it! Great job. I absolutely love the homour in it... end the ending is perfect.
KateCayce chapter 3 . 6/12/2008
Angela picked up the ulna from the examining table and hit Booth on the shoulder with it-a good, hard tap-and whispered, "No! Bad dog; very bad dog."

*snort* OMG! You are awesome! I love the Angela stuff at the end of this chapter - and love the whole story!
Angel-yura chapter 4 . 6/12/2008
OMG i loved it
TheLifeILive chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
I have a big goofy grin on my face. I don't think you petered out at all. I thought the whole thing was really sweet.

I love how she softens when she sees how defeated he looks. I loved how you threw Angela in there, great job writing her. The kisses *sigh* You don't need to end with a bang for it to be a satisfying comclusion.

Really great job!

*blushing* Thanks for the recommendation, you're too sweet:)

Leah
beaglelvr93 chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
EEP! That was a wonderful ending! You didn't peter out - I was perfect! Loved how he looked so forlorn, and how he just kissed her at the end!

:) Can't wait from more from you - You're a great writer!

B
Hawaianangelgirl chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
It was a good fic, really! I could picture everything in there! I loved the secretary, Booth definitely needs one that is Brennan's fan too, hehe! Would make things really easy!

Great job, I'll be looking forward for your next story!
Monisse chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
Ohh, so lovely! I really loved how you developed the story into their struggles, specially hers, how you made Angela came to rescue, and then this fluffy resolution!

I hope to read more from you soon.
megs720 chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
YAY that was great. PPS
a.touch.eclectic chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
This was great. I loved it. I look forward to seeing more from you in the future. Keep up the great work!
GorgeousGummyBear chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
YAY! hehehehe! i love it!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »