Reviews for Bow or Break
For.the.LOVE.of.Severus chapter 6 . 5/16
I've read this story for the second time and I still find myself crying. I adore Abeforth and Severus' relationship, to me they'd make a great little family. Great job!
H42 chapter 6 . 4/15
Beautiful and well written story. I loved every word of it. I like your writing style, and how you used some new characters to help Harry and Severus; not like what I'm used to.
H42 chapter 5 . 4/14
"It seems I have clung to the wrong Dumbledore for years," my favorite part, absolutely brilliant.
That ended nicely, a good little story. Severus got support and a home. It is crappy how he ended up finally getting it but I believe it. Thanks for sharing.
Yes, he is make improvements in his recovery. I am highly suspicious about Dumbledore. Nice, Harry is. Raven. Busted!
Aww, poor Severus.
cztelnik chapter 5 . 12/21/2016
It's truly heartwarming. Despite Albus, Severus and Harry on on their way to a happy ending. Wish Kingsley knew of the horecrux in Harry tho.
cztelnik chapter 4 . 12/21/2016
Haha, I always liked a raven animagi Harry. Ravens are brilliantly clever and fun loving. Very smart birds, they don't take much from even bigger birds like eagles, heck I've watched a group of juvie ravens hunting rats on the ground. Ravens rock!
cztelnik chapter 3 . 12/21/2016
So this all is making the Slytherin students consider what it means to follow Voldemort! What an awesome bonus. Albus did have a good idea, it is still manipulative but good. Suspicious he is truly able to change tho - I agree with Aberforth - easier to have a good relationship when no risk is involved but that can not be mutually satisfying or deep.
cztelnik chapter 2 . 12/21/2016
Sadly, I doubt Albus is capable of doing what Severus needs. He is amazingly quick to note Voldemort can't love, perhaps because it is his own failing as well. They use people.
cztelnik chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
This fic relieves and voices so frickin many of the frustrations I have with canon Dumbledore. It was incredibly satisfying to hear and watch Healer Lythe operate and simply do his job; Sirius get sent away for healing and rehabilitation where he can do no harm and Albus get told what's what and have to accept it. Albus's drama and Lythe's response re: Severus reminds me of a song verse "you can feel bad if it makes you feel better".

Excellent, fulfilling Fic!
1414artemis14 chapter 6 . 11/22/2016
Oooookkkk this was aaawwweeesssooommmeee great job! And keep up the good work
Rodniffyrg chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
I hope someone takes care of Snape. Because the cruelty is horrible. :(
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
It's a good fanfic, it's mostly true to canon but has a few very interesting twist. I DO understand why Severus feels the way he does, it's understandable and I am glad that Dumbledore is at least trying to make a step in the right direction. Yes, Albus is an extremely screwed up human being. But all this evil narcissistic psycho sociopath stuff, no. Not at all. He's probably not right in the head, he's got some HUGE personality flaws but he's not an evil narcissist.
HalfBloodPrinces chapter 6 . 7/13/2016
Great fic! It really shows a true side to Dumbledore and Sirius, I feel like this actually could have happened in some sense. All your de-aged fics are brilliant, well done!